Operation Cobra

"Follow us," we tell the Blue Fairy. We head over to the pawn shop. As we are walking, I get this feeling that something is going wrong. I stop in the road for a second.

"Ace are you okay," my mom says to me. I try to focus really hard to see if I can see if anything is going on. After a second, I see Henry's body and Alan near a well.

"They won't see this thing coming at all," Pan says, "but there is one more ingredient."

"What," Alan questions. "The heart of someone special," pan says. "Your going to get your son's heart," Alan looks confused.

"That won't work. I don't love him. Sometimes the someone special doesn't have to be true love or family. It can be from someone who shows loyalty," pan explains.

Alan has a weirded out expression. "Your not talking about me," Alan says. "Yes I am," Pan says. He reaches into Alan's chest and grabs his heart. He squishes it into the well while Alan falls to the ground dead.

When I finished focusing I screamed and cried while giving a face sort of like Cullen's wife in Breaking Dawn Part 2.

"What's wrong," rumple asks. "The curse is ready. He killed Alan," I told them. Still sobbing, we rushed into the pawn shop.

The Blue Fairy did all her magic stuff. She left. "Emma and the rest of you go find Henry's body," rumple tells us, "I'll stay here when my father awakens."

"Let's finish Operation Cobra," Emma said.

We left.