Lets Play

*Pan POV*

"Henry, you truly are brave," I said. "I never told you my name," he yells back, "you work for Pan!" "Worse, I am Pan," I shout back. "Come out boys," I shout as loud as my voice can go. All my lost boys and my one lost girl came out. Henry's face was astonished when he saw Ace coming out with them. "Let's play," I yell.

*ACE POV*

"Let's play," pan yelled. "You lied to me. I trusted you," he says while he looks at me. The lost boys drag him to camp. I started to tear up. When he said that, I got a little mad at myself. "You're going to be okay. He is just a kid," Pan said to try to comfort me. "But he trusted me and I broke it," I reply. "It doesn't matter. Now I'm breaking yours. Felix, Alan take the little lost girl to her cage," he ordered. I was shocked and a little confused. they locked me up in a cage and hung my cage to the tree. "Why did you do this to me? I loved you," I scream. "You did the deed and now your useless," he says with a smirk on his face. I barely can get the words out,"your such a selfish bastard. Will you ever trust anyone?" "I don't plan on it," he walks off. Felix walks with him, but looks sad and compassionate. Felix stops and comes back towards me. "I'm sorry he did this. Here take this and run. Don't take anyone with you,"he says as he hands a knife to weave out of the cage. He leaves. As I cut the cage, I hear a girl screaming, "get me out of here please." Felix told me not to take anyone. I have a soft heart. I cut her cage. "Thank you so much. I'm Wendy Darling," the girl with frizzy hair says. I could hear a couple of lost boys coming towards us. "We've got to go," I said as I pulled her and ran.