Death

•ACE POV•

When we walked back into the town of Storybrooke, I didn't really want to. I had not followed the group. I'd rather have not found Henry. I'm going to miss him. I was sad. But I was even more angry that I can't produce tears. It would burn my skin because it is water. I hated fire everyday and now it stops me from showing how sad I was.

I was stopped from thinking by a voice in the middle of the part of the forest I was at, "hello Ace."

Pan showed up looking stronger than before. "Where's rumple," I yell. "Don't worry about him," he says back.

I could feel the anger rushing inside of me. It felt like the adrenaline was just boiling.

"I think you should worry about your boyfriend," he says back to me and he brings out Felix from behind me. "Felix, what did you do to him," I yell.

"Oh he's fine for now. He could be fine forever if you come back to the island with me," Peter says. "Why would I need to come back," I ask him.

"I figured out that the heart could save me, but you could save me too," he explains. "How," I wonder.

"I love you in a sarcastic way and it believes it," he explains. "So I would come back and pretend that I love you, just to save you," I question.

He shakes his head yes. "No I won't," I tell him. "Then your boyfriend will die," he says.

"Ace just go with him. I'll just find you again later," Felix finally wakes up and says.

"I can't felix," I tell him. "Then don't. I would die for you any day," he then says. We look at each other for the last time.

Pan rips his heart out and squishes it to ash. Felix falls to the ground lifelessly.

I sobbed and fell to the ground. "See you soon," he says with a smirk, "then the real game will begin."

I get up and punch him in the face. "You should have not done that," he says and goes into my chest and grabs my heart. I fall to the ground one more time.

He squeezes it just for fun. I feel like I can't breathe and gasp for air. "You stupid little girl. He could not be dead and I could go home," he says.

He squeezes once again and I gasp. "Please stop! I'll do anything. I'll do what you want. I'll be your slave," I tell to him.

"Oh really. Anything," he asks. I nod. He shoves my heart back into my chest. "Here take this. Your first order is you will kill Rumple," he tells and hands me a dagger.

Not just any dagger. The Dark One's dagger.