Morning

"Ace are you okay? You seem a bit ridgy this morning," felix said as he walked into my tent. I couldn't stop thinking about my chat with Rumplestilskin, but what haunted me the most was when I lost my trust with Henry. The look in his eyes was just too much. "I'm fine," I say back.

"I think I know you by now. Tell me what's wrong," he responded very fiercely.

I couldn't tell if I was falling for Felix. He definitely was cute, but he made me feel like I belonged.

"Fine i'll tell you," I say annoyed. I told him everything about the chat. In complete detail. I went on and on about how I felt angry at myself for not doing anything sooner. How Henry's eyes showed disappointment.

He comforts me. Pulls me in tight and tells me everything's going to be all right.

"I haven't been completely honest with you," he says. He then tells me his chat with Pan. About how if he told us, Pan would kill him and me. "You can't die for me," I say.

"I would die for you anyway," he says. He puts his hand on my face and kisses me. I put as passion in it as he does. I am in love with the most unlikely person.

We break it to breath. "Let Neverland be our little infinity," he says.

AUTHORS NOTE: I decided they needed to be in love. In honor of The Fault in Our Stars coming out, I decided to use a quote from it. Happy Fathers Day to everyone.