Lesson 1

"Regina I don't know if I can do this," I said after she asked me to throw a fire ball. "Ace I have to be somewhat of a mother figure after all these years. Will you please do it," she says with a little hint of frustration in her voice. I throw a small fireball. She gives me a look of anger. "Bigger than that," she yells. After I through another small one I say,"I can't throw a big one unless I'm angry." "Channel your anger towards Pan and how I left you," she said. I channeled my anger from all of that. The betrayal. The abandonment. Everything I've been through. With that, I threw a large fireball towards Regina. She caught it just like pan. "Okay good that's progress. Now I'm going to throw it back to you and you catch it," she says. "I'm anxious to see how this turns out," my father Hook says staring at Emma. She gives him the "shut up" look. She threw it. I closed my eyes and stuck my hands out. "Wow she did it," Snow White said. I opened my eyes and saw the huge fireball enclosed in my hands. We all cheered. I decided to take a break and walk into the woods for a minute.

"Pst," I heard. "Come out," I said. "Hello Ace," the familiar lost boy said. "Alan oh Alan. He has sent you to do his dirty work," I said. "Just come with me. He wants to talk to you," Alan says. I decided to. I followed him back to Pan's camp. "Wait here," he says. He goes to get Pan.

"Well Ace," the British voice said. "What do you want," I ask. "Come into camp," he says as we walk in, "Henry here's your missing friend." "Pan let her go. Please," Henry said with a sad face, "you said you didn't need her anymore." Pan did something unexpected next. He smashed his lips onto mine. I didn't know what to do. I put my hand on his arm and transferred a burn to him. "Ouch," he yelped. "Don't you love me," he says soon after. "I don't know," I said. "Take her to her special room," Pan says with a devilish smirk plastered on his face. Two lost boys grab my arms to try to pull me. I squirm as I yell, "Henry your family is coming for you. Don't forget them!"

Pan and his two lost boys bring me up to a room and open the door. They throw me in there. It is freezing cold in here. "Thanks boys," pan says. "G-get m-me o-out o-of h-here," I say shivering. I try to warm myself up by touching fire to my skin but my powers won't work. "Afraid of a little cold. Don't try your powers. They won't work at all," pan says chuckling. As he goes toward the door, I pull enough strength to try and pull him. I miss and he says, "you're so weak. Now get off. Goodbye little Ace." He shuts the door and leaves. It gets colder and colder. I sit and hope someone will help me. With the little strength I have left I scream so loud that you could hear through the whole island.