Inside

"Stay here for now," he says. I hide behind a piece of rock, but I could still see what was going on. "Hello Pan," rumple says.

"Oh you finally came for your grandson."

"I would've been here sooner, but your fire talented girlfriend was in the way," he says. I wasn't in the way. I was getting angry.

"She's not my girlfriend," Pan yells. "Well not anymore. Your best friend is with her now," Rumple says as a comeback.

"What? Felix wouldn't do that to me," Pan says as he look distraught. "Let me show you," Rumple says. Rumple shows him a memory of me and Felix kissing. We looked so cute together.

Then he pulled out a box. A weird box at that. It had sort of screws on it and a gem on it. He tries to open it. It doesn't work. "You thought you had the real Pandoras Box," Pan chuckles.

Rumple looked befuddled. Pan pulls the same box from behind him. "I have it," he says. He opens it. It pulls Rumple into the box.

"NOOOOOOO," I yell as I go from behind my rock. "Are you really surprised," he says.

I throw a fireball at him. He catches it again. "Is that all you got," he yells. I decide I have to do what I need to do. I get in position to transform into a Phoenix. I'm in my bird form.

I fly as high as I can in the rock. I shoot fire blades toward him. It barely touches him. "You want some of this," pan says. He throws a pail of water at me. It drenches me and burns out my fire.

I turn back to human form and fall to the ground. It hurts. I'm shaking and I'm wet. I can hear something really weird. It sounds like a hook scraping a rock. Hook. They beat the line.

"You will always be a little lost girl," Pan says with a smirk. He spits in my face.