Switch

"Mom what will the curse do to us," I ask her. "Well it will send all the people who were born in the Enchanted Forest back," she explains. "Henry won't go will he," I ask. She shook her head no.

I thought deeply about that. It was possible that I could not spend my life with my brother. "Is this where you saw it," Emma asked me.

I nodded my head yes and we continued to the well. As we got closer, it became a little bit creepier.

"I found him," Emma said to us. We sat and stared at him for a minute. "Mom am I back in my body," Henry says.

She nods and cries. "I love you," she says. "Ace, I'm so glad I can finally hug you in my body," Henry tells me while giving me this huge hug. All I could think about was he would be gone in less than 2 hours.

I'm guessing my mother saw it in my face because she came up and said, "it's gonna be alright. I'll make it slow down to have a little more time."

I smiled lightly and walked away from the group. It's not alright.

In a matter of hours, I would never see him again. Ever. He was my brother of maybe a couple of days. I will love him forever.

•RUMPLE POV•

I put the bracelet that calmed the person wearing it powers not be able to work. I was wondering if they had found him yet.

"Hello son," my father, Peter Pan, wakes up and says to me. "Father. I'm so glad your back," I say sarcastically.

"Your such a coward Rumple. You can't even face me without having this bracelet on me," he says. "I'm not a coward. I have a life. I'm not the one that left my son to be young," I yell back.

"Maybe but I didn't leave mine to be the dark one," he says. I get angry. "Oh shut up," I tell him.

"You really think this would work on me. I made it. It doesn't work on its master," he says. I turn around and see the bracelet in his hands and not on his wrist.

"What," I say. He pushes magic towards me and make me be pushed into the bookcase. I hit my head and get knocked out.

"Thanks for switching us back. This should keep you for a while," he says and leaves with a smirk.