Neverland

*Pans POV*

"Felix, Alan. Come with me," I ordered.
"What do you want, Pan," Felix said with his usual off smirk. "Even though she is helping us, there has to be something else. I think she is somehow related to Henry. She is going to be shocked when I double cross her," I explain. "Why do you want her to go away so bad? You brought her here in the first place," Alan sort of screams. "Once the deed is done she is useless," I explained once more. "We know you love her. We can see it. She loves you back," felix tells me as he starts coming closer towards me. "Alan go back to camp," I say, "Felix and I have some talking to do." Alan walks back to camp. "You don't know anything about love, felix. You left the one you love to be young and live on Neverland. You left Skylar," I explain. Felix grabs his knife and pushes me against the tree. "Don't you ever talk about Skylar," he yells, "I may be your best friend Pan but your barking up the wrong tree by trying to piss off Ace and talking about Skylar!" Felix lets go and walked back to camp. I had to agree with him. I did love her just a bit, but being young met more to me.

*flashback in Felix's POV*
"Felix you are leaving with me right," she asks. "I love you Skylar," I tell her,"but I want to live in Neverland." "You'd rather live with Pan and not me," she screams. "I'm sorry," I say sincerely. The shadow takes her off the island while she is shouting,"i loved you felix!" Pan comes from the trees and says,"you did the right thing mate." I was now a lost boy forever.