Everyone Else

"Let's go meet your family for the last time," he says to me. We walk towards the square of Storybrooke for the last time.

"How are you going to get more lost boys," I ask him on the way. "Oh it's easy," he tells me. That's the only thing that he would tell me. "What about the curse," i ask him. "Don't worry about it," he tells me. I could see the clock tower getting closer and closer.

"Ace are you okay," I see Regina standing there. She stops in the middle of her tracks. I could see it on her face. Why are you with Pan?

Her and the rest of the lovely storybook characters stare at me. "She's my lost girl," Pan tells them.

"Ace sweetie, you don't need to do this. You don't need to go with him for whatever reasons. You can come stand with us," Regina says.

I think Pan put a spell on me to say he what he wants me to say because the next thing that comes out of my mouth is not me.

"I'm doing this because I want to. You left me mom. I was abandoned. I will always be what I truly am. A lost girl," I say to them. Inside I was surprised at what I had said.

"That isn't you. You are loved. Your not abandoned. You have a life here with us. We will love you forever," Henry explains.

I look away trying not to cry. Rumple comes out of the pawn shop.

"Pan your going to be dead," he says.

"No I won't. I have fire. You have nothing," Pan says.

"I have my dagger," Rumple says. A shadow swoops down but doesn't give rumple the dagger. "What," he says confused.

"I have it," Pan says.

Rumple comes closer to Pan. And closer. Close enough that they could smell each other's breath.

I go behind rumple. I couldn't kill him. I just didn't have in better terms, the balls.

My whole life flashed in my eyes. I saw the first time I used my powers. The first time on the island. The first time I came to Storybrooke. The first time I kissed Felix. The first time I hugged Henry. And the last time I actually saw myself as a person.

"I will not kill Rumplstilskin," I yelled and dropped the dagger. Pan's curse was broken. I didn't have to follow his orders.

He looks confused. "What are you doing," he yells. "I found myself. My true self. I am not fire. I am light," I yell back.

I pick up the dagger and stab myself. Being light means watching over the people I love.