Ship

•REGINA POV•

We walk to the ship. I see Henry lay helplessly on the ship. Jolly Roger, but I couldn't think of anything to be jolly about right now.

"Put it back in," Hook says. I shove the heart back into Henry's chest. Nothing happens for a second.

I hear breathing. "Mom," Henry says as he slowly opens his eyes. "Oh Henry your back," Emma says as she grabs Henry and put him in her arms.

Still no Ace. I was getting worried. Then I hear a whisper.

"Mom," Ace wakes up and I hug her. "Ace, I'm so glad your back," I tell her.

Hook walks over and tells her, "I can't wait to teach you pirate stuff."

"I can't wait to learn," she responds. "What about more magic," I tell her looking all offended. "Well of course I couldn't forget that. I love you both," she tells us as she gives both of us a hug.

"Henry will you forgive me," she asks him. He nods his yes. "After all, you are my sister," Henry tells her with a smile.

Seeing them smile meant the world with me. They hug each other. "You two must be hungry," I ask them.

They both agree with me. They go get a sandwich that's been fixed for them. After we fed them, we decided to let Rumple out of the box.

We did the stuff on the box. He popped out. "Thank goodness for getting out of that box," he says. Ace does something that surprises me. She runs up to him and hugs him. "Thanks for everything," she says.

"Your welcome," he says with a smile, "I can't wait for you to meet Belle." She gives a huge smile back at him.

"Felix, I've missed you so much," she runs up to him. They kiss.

We can finally go home.