Save Henry and Ace

•Regina's POV•
"I told you she would be dead weight," Pan turns and says to us before he flys away. Every last one of us are devastated and sad. "We need to save them. They would want us to," Hook says to us.

I agree. "We need to find where Pan would be now," Snow suggests. "We could ask the lost boys," Charming points out. "Let's do that," I say.

"Hook and Charming will carry Ace and Henry," Snow orders. They do as she says. We head on to the camp. As I walked out of the Skull Rock, I noticed Rumple was missing.

"Where's Rumple," I ask the group. "Maybe he left to go back to the ship," Hook suggest.

When we are walking towards the camp, I get near Hook to talk to him. "Are you going to hang with your daughter when we get back," I ask him.

"I plan on it," he tells me, "especially teaching her piracy and all kinds of stuff. You can teach her more magic."
I can't wait to do that.

I smile at him. When we get back to Storybrooke, my daughter will have the best life she could possibly have. I started to tear up. "Are you okay," Hook asks.

"I'm fine. I just can't wait to get home," I reply. We finally arrive at the Lost Boys camp.

"Tell us where Pan could be hiding," I yell.