Question

I go to the deck of my dad's ship. "Hey sweetheart you okay," he asks me.

"I'm fine. If I asked you to do something, would you do it," I interrogate him.

"It depends on what it is," he says.

"You have to take this potion and find Emma. I have to go back to Neverland to save someone," I explain to him bringing the potion out of my pocket.

He looks like he has a huge question mark on his face. "Why would you want to go back," he asks me like I'm crazy.

"Felix is alive. I have to save him. I have to see him again," I tell him.

"Ok i trust you. I will do it for you," he assures me.

I hug him goodbye. I give him the bottle. I look for Jake.

I search into the forest.

"Ace I see your ready," Jake comes out and says. "Indeed I am, but I have a question-," Jake cuts me off. "No questions," he says.

"Please," I beg him.

"Fine one question," he annoyingly says.

"Who is the new queen," I ask him.

"Her name is Selina. She is an element talent," he tells me.

"What element," I wonder.

"Dark ice which is like dry ice," he tells me, "her sister is Elsa. She is good ice."

"Really it had to be ice," I complained.

"Just throw the bean," he commands.

I throw the bean into the ground. The portal has been opened. We jump into it.

We land on Neverland.

"Woah, it is more scary than it usually is," I say surprised.

"That's because we are on someone else's version of Neverland," Jake says.