On our way

•ACE POV•

"Why skull rock," Regina asks Rumple. "That's where he can take Henry's heart and it holds his hourglass," he responds. "Hourglass," I question. "It holds how long he will be young," Rumple explains. I may hate him, but he knows a lot about this island.

"I know how to get there. A shortcut," felix says. I smile and he smiles back at me. "Well let's go," I say. We head towards the rest of our group. We tell them about what we know and we head out toward Skull Rock.

As we're walking, Felix tells me about his family when he lived in the Enchanted Forest. His mom was named Anna and his father was named Daniel. They were just mill workers. They died when he was 8. Then he lived with Skylar's family.

We made it to Skull Rock. It was a little bit creepy. Regina went up to the entrance. "Ouch. What the heck," she yells out in pain. Rumple goes up to inspect it.

"He put a line where only people without shadows can pass," he says, "he doesn't know I don't have mine."

"Does anyone else not have one," he asks. He shines the light onto each of us. Regina, Snow, Charming, Emma, Felix, Neal, and Hook have one. I'm last to be shined on. I don't have one.

"Element talents don't have shadows," he said, "you can come with me upstairs." I nod my yes in agreement.
Felix gives me a kiss and says, "be careful."

"You better take care of her," Regina says to Rumple. "I will," he responds.

We go up the stairs to the top. It gets creepier and creepier.