Regret by the Thinking Tree

•REGINA POV•

We walked the path to the thinking tree. It was getting darker the farther we walked in there. When we finally got there, snow says, "he is obviously not here."

"Or am I," a voice in the tree says. After that, branches from the tree roped us into the tree. We were stuck. "Don't try to struggle out of it," Pan swoops down and said, "it feeds off regret."

"You should have a lot of regret, Emma. I mean you let your son down many of times and gave him up," Pan says. "Don't ever say that about my son," Emma yells.

"I should know though. I let go of my son at this very tree," he says. "I wouldn't have thought you would have a son," I say.

"There is a lot you don't know about me. My son is Rumple and right now he is a little boxed up," Pan snaps back to me bringing a box out from behind his back.

I was shocked. Rumple never told us that. Wow I never thought that Pan would be Rumple's father. He moves onto snow, "you should be filled with regret. You sent your daughter to the real world. Like mother like daughter you both got rid of your children. Way to be a role model."

Her face was totally filled with regret. I felt bad for her.

"And you. You've done so many bad things. You didn't even know you had a daughter. You should be dying of regret," he says an turns to me.

"Yes I killed a bunch of people. I hunted for Snow White. I made all of the Fairytales characters be banished to the real world. I killed my own father. I tried to stop Snow White from having happiness. But I don't regret it at all. Without doing it all, I would not have Henry or have found Ace," I say as the branches let go. I put my hand in his chest. I got the heart back.

"I will never regret anything," I say as I watch him lay heartless. I need to get my daughter back.

"Let's go to the ship," I tell Emma and Snow.