Henry

"Are you going to get up or do I need to help you," the young boy with black hair and pale skin named Henry said. I got up and said, "hi I'm Ace." "Welcome to Storybrooke. Where are you from? are you one of the late people from the enchanted forest," he asks. "Yea," I respond. "Follow me," he said. We walked toward a house. The town looked like a very classic town. It was beautiful. We went past a library, a pawn shop, and a diner. When we finally arrived, a lady with medium length black hair came out. "Henry I was worried about you," she said. "I'm fine mom," said an annoyed Henry. "Hi I'm Regina," she said as she turned to look at me, "I'm Henry's mom." "She just arrived,Mom, from the enchanted forest. This is Ace. Can she stay with us," he said. "Sure. Come on inside," she said. We went up into his room and talked. He told me how his real mother is the savior, Emma. Regina had adopted him. He trusted me. I could tell, but I kind of didn't want to do this. For the first time, I laughed which was the signal for the shadow to come.

Henry pointed out the window. "What is that," he yells as the shadow with yellow beaming eyes flys in and grabs us by the hands. We soar through the sky and off to Neverland. He had no idea, but he was scared.

The shadow finally dropped us off at the beach. We walked a little. I saw Felix. "Well well," he says walking out of the forest, "hello Henry." "How do you know my name," he sort of shouts. "Pan has been looking for you for a long time and now he has you," felix says in his usual devilish voice. He cued me to say what I had to say, "run Henry!" He did. Now Felix had to tell me the rest of the plan. " Ok now we are going to hide behind some trees over in the circle. Pan is going to say 'come out boys'. We do. Henry sees you and is shocked. Then Pan says 'let's play'. We take him into the camp. Pan will tell you the rest of the plan when we get to camp," he explains not taking a breath. Then we left.