The Blue Fairy

"Why now? Why does he have to do this? I'm finally happy and he has to ruin it," I yell. "Ace calm down," she tells me.

I don't think I could've calmed down at the time. I was upset. So upset. I felt like I could've burned earth. Oh well, I had to make sure to not get too angry.

"I have an idea,"regina says. "What," hook asks. "If we get Pans body out of the box and switch them back, we could stop the curse from happening," Regina tells hook and I.

"Sounds like a good idea," I tell them, "let's tell the others."

We walk towards Granny's. When we get inside, we find Emma and Rumple. "Emma we need your help," I run up to her. "Why," she asks.

"Pan is in Henry's body," I quickly tell her. "Pan is in the box," rumple says. "He switched bodies during that thing on the ship," I tell him.

"What? I can't believe it," he says, "let's let Henry out."

We walk to Rumple's pawn shop that's near the end of the line of shops. He pulls out Pandora's box and opens it.

Pan's body comes out. "Ace, you guys figured it out," Henry says with a huge smile. "In order to switch you guys back, we need to get the blue fairy to use her magic," rumple explains.

"Emma stay here with Henry," rumple orders, "Regina, Ace, and I will find the blue fairy. As for Hook, you just stay here."

We head over to where they say The Blue Fairy usually is. In this world, she is Mother Superior, so they said she would be at the church.

"Rumple, Regina. What are you doing here," she runs up and asks. Her voice becomes recognizable. I remember back when my father tried to save me and I heard the unrecognizable voice.

"You helped my dad save me," I question.

"Yes I did," she tells me.

"Why? Didn't you hate my mom back in the Enchanted Forest?"

"I did, but you were dying. I had a friend who was an element talent. I didn't want to see what happened to her happen to you," she says.

"Thank you for helping to save my daughter," Regina tells her.

"We need you to switch Pan and Henry back," Rumple says.

"I will. Show me to him," she orders.