Mumble

"Ace wake up," I hear my father screaming and shaking me. I hear another voice come into the conversation.

"You need to put some type of heat on her," the unrecognizable voice says. I'm guessing that he shrugged his shoulders because it got silent.

I feel a sudden change of temperature in my body. It gets hotter. And hotter. And even more hotter. I wake up and smile at my dad.

"What were you trying to tell me," he asks. "Pan is in Henry's body," I explain, "he switched during that episode on the ship with Rumple."

"Oh goodness. Where's Regina," he wonders. "I don't know. She disappeared after I fell asleep," I tell him.

"She keeps all her magic in the mausoleum," he remembers. "Pan probably wanted to knock her out so he could get ahead of the game," I explain. "The game," he questions. "Us," I tell him.

We go to the mausoleum. Sure enough, we find my moms body on the floor. "Mom," I yell.

I look for a wake up potion or dust, but I couldn't find anything. "Maybe if you just kiss her on the forehead, she'll wake up," dad tells me. I look at him questionably. "Your probably her true love," he explains, "she loves you more than anything."

I decide to give it a try. I lean down and kiss her on the forehead. A kind of orb just like flew from the kiss. It felt weird.

"Ace," I hear someone say my name. My mom is awake. "Mom I'm so glad it worked," I told her and gave a huge hug to her.

"Mother and daughter reunited once again," voice comes from the shadows. It was Pan. Even though he was still in Henry's body, he was a little bit intimidating.

"What do you want," I yell.

"Just to warn you that I will enact a curse to send you guys back to the enchanted forest for this can be my New Neverland," he says.

He smirks and walks away.