Nervous

•PANS POV•
"When will you be ready," I ask Henry. "Anytime," he says back to me, "as long as I can get my family faster." "We'll head to skull rock in the morning. Get some rest," I command. He goes to lay down in a tent. I go toward Alan. My next best lost boy. I had to admit I did miss Felix. He was my best friend.

Stop. He is gone. Don't become soft.

I had to stop thinking of him. "Alan do we have all the stuff we need," I ask. "Yes Pan. I have to ask, are you a little bit nervous that the girl is going to beat you," he says. "Why would I be," I question.

"You don't know do you," he says. "Don't know what," I wonder. "Ace has figured out her powers. She can transform into a Phoenix," he informs me. Now I had a right to be nervous. But I could use ice and water against her.

"I have no right to be nervous. Trust me," I say to Alan with my usual smirk. "Whatever. I still think you should have listened to Felix," he says and walks away.

•The next morning•

"Let's start heading on," I say. "I can't wait, but why can't we just fly," Henry asks. "I'd rather walk," I say.

After walking a bit, we stop to take a break. I get up while the rest are talking. I go into the forest for a quick sec. "Well look who it is," a mysterious person says as they walk out of the darkness. It is Ace.

"What do you want," I ask, "looking for more of me." "Haha you wish," she says. "I'm here to warn you," she replies.

"Of what," I say. "Of myself and the others," she says assuringly. "Whatever," I say.

"I know what will happen when you take Henry's heart," she says. "Good. Then it will be more fun killing him," I say evilly.

She takes out her dagger and tries to cut me. Before she can connect it to my arm, I make her freeze in mid air.

"You will never be able to hurt me," I say. I let her go and she walks away.

I actually felt nervous.