Hook, Line, and Sinker

"I can't believe you would hurt an innocent young girl," My father says as he walks in with the rest of the crew.

"Why would you care? You didn't know you had a daughter until you came here. I bet when you get back to Storybrooke, you won't have anything to do with her," Pan yells.

"I will. She's my daughter and she will be taken care of," Hook says. I felt special. "Henry come here. We are ready," Pan orders.

Henry walks in shocked to see me on the floor curled up. He sees his family. "Ace are you okay," he asks me, but Pan stops him from coming over to me.

"Don't worry about her," Pan yells to Henry. "I'm ready to save magic," Henry says.

"Henry he doesn't want you to save magic. He needs your heart to make him stay young forever," Regina yells, "he doesn't care about you!" I get up and try to stand. I'm a little wobbly, but I stand.

"Henry we are telling the truth," I yell. "Why should I believe you," Henry yells back. "Trust me. Don't give him your heart," I said.

"I'm tired of just reading about heroes. I want to be one. Now I can," he says. He takes out his heart. Pan keeps his devilish smirk on his face. "NO," I yell as Henry pushes the heart into Pans chest. I fall to the ground at the same time as Henry does. For right now, we are dead.

"I told you she would be dead weight," Pan tells the crew as he flys away.