twenty three.

double upload bb

1/29/17
114 lbs.

dan howell raised his eyebrows at her.

"no. no way."

she whined, her arms falling to her side in a pouty gesture. "why not?"

dan rolled his eyes. "i won't look good in it, katie."

phil had left an hour before, and now katie was trying to convince him to change his entire wardrobe.

"yes, you will!" she tucked a strand of pink hair behind her ear. "you'll look sexy, come on."

"sexy? really?" he scoffed. she sighed.

"yes, sexy. you'll look like a fuckin' prostitute, is that what you want to hear?"

dan stared at her. "no."

she sighed again, sitting down next to him on the bed. "don't get me wrong, dan, i love your hot i-just-got-out-of-bed-after-a-week-of-being-sick look. i just think it's fun to try something new."

dan smacked her arm, and she giggled. "you know i'm right. and that's a look, but we're looking for another look. to impress phil."

"no," dan hissed, but his cheeks went a bit pink at the implication that a change in clothes might impress phil. damn it.

katie grabbed his hand. "it'll be fun, i promise. and if you don't like it you never have to wear it again."

dan was quiet, lost in thought. she spoke again.

"look, you can try on some of my clothes. if they fit, and you like it even a little bit, you can go say hi to phil and see how he reacts. okay?"

dan hesitated. honestly, showing up at phil's door randomly in an outfit from his female friend sounded absolutely terrifying.

"it'll be fun," she repeated. dan sighed.

"fine."

katie chose him out an outfit of hers, shoving it into his arms and pushing him into the bathroom. he looked through it, shaking a bit.

the first thing he saw was a large (even bigger than usual) black sweatshirt, which he was grateful for. it had a sprinkling of pink stars surrounding the collar, which stood out, the fabric of the small designs fuzzy to the touch.

what he wasn't as grateful about was the fishnets, and the tiny black shorts.

they fit fine, but under the sweatshirt they didn't show, and it looked as if all dan was wearing on his bottom half were fishnets. the outfit felt far more showy than anything he had worn in years, possibly ever.

the outfit was finished with a velvet ribbon (for his neck) and black combat boots that fit him surprisingly well.

dan looked at himself in the mirror, his cheeks rosy. he hated to admit it, but he looked... good. the split lip and bruised cheek kind of gave him a tough look even if he looked like a grunge prostitute who had ended up with a particularly rough client.