Chap(1) School

I woke up nearly before the sun could rise, it's a strange habit to wake up early.
Well I'm Adria and I'm starting my 3 year of highschool I'm almost 18.
      I went down to the kitchen to meet only the most beautiful woman my Mom of course,
[Bonjour chérie](Good morning sweetie) yeah my mom's a French and I'm a half and half. [Bonjour maman](Good morning mommy).

       I'm half French and half Britian. I Kiss my dad on the cheeks and ran towards the table with my favourite delicious pancakes with blueberries syrup. Hmmmm, my date with my pancake was broken when my beautiful friend came straight from the kitchen door. [Comment allez-vous taste?](how are you aunty?).

        Well she's like a sister to me and when I say sister I mean it. "Go change I'm giving you some sensible clothes" she said. "Grey if you don't mind" I said entering my bathroom.
          My bestie and my life May she's been my friend since I was born to be exact. Our parents are also great friends since childhood so we became friends.
      May's a bit bossy but she's always right. "I picked your clothes hurry" she said as I make my exit. "Aww May you lovely apple pie" I said and she rolled her eyes. She has a thing for sweet stuff.

     1 hour later:           "Hazel we're late for the first day, come on" May said

     1 hour later:

    "Hazel we're late for the first day, come on" May said. Hmm my nickname is Hazel cause "Aveline" means "Hazelnut" so I got that name, not that I'm complaining or anything, "Sure coming" I said as I saw her brand new "Juke" car it was her birthday gift from my parents, really but her parents got me free tickets to Spain last year that what is called a golden day.
      "Really Girl you got to slow down" said May as I gulped my sandwich. "Well let's go to the administration block we need our time table" I said pulling my bag from tge back.
  "Here you go ladies I hope you have a nice year" said the old lady, she's nice and calm unlike the one we got in first year.

   "So tally it now" I said. (Adria's T.T) Latin class, English, History class, Maths, Arts and P. E. (May's T.T) Chemistry,Biology,English, Maths, Geography and P.E. I groan as I see P.E I hate workout. Only three class together... Seems fair enough.

   "But I didn't wanted to separate from you as soon as possible we get here" she stomps her foot childishly. "Meet you in the next class" I smile at my dear friend as she makes her dramatic exit. She can be a bit childish..... abit.

    Time skip to lunch:

   "Wasn't it a bit stupid day?" I asked my so jolly friend glancing towards the football gang.... In short (Popular kids)... ughh not that I'm complaining anything Well we are in between not popular nor unpopular.... Well May has brain so she's usually selected for the maths quiz  and I play the piano for the school so we aren't bothered by anyone exactly.

     "I wonder who's the guy standing in front of Mike" she said taking a glance. "Stop staring them will you.... Your sweet crush is busy" I say letting out a small giggle.

     She glares me and we talk about our day maybe going to look for work... When suddenly I hear May's gasp and feel slimy white liquid coming down from my hairs..... I mentally groan... [Quel Fudge](what the fudge) looking straight into muddy brown eyes... Who??

   I see Mike run towards us "Sorry Adria he's just had misunderstanding".....the whole Cafeteria roars with laughter.....
[Vous appelez ce malentendu Mike] (you call this misunderstanding mike)....i don't know but when ever I'm angry I speak French I know cool right but I'm definitely not cool it up. I take the cake and throw it on his pretty face..... Is pretty!!!

  On second note I quickly realized that I messed up looking at Mike and I ran out of the cafeteria straight to Girls bathroom. Ughh my favorite shirt. "You my friend are in trouble" May says as she barges in.  "Funny I realized that too" I say as I wash my hair.

   Last period :

   Everything was fine no one came after the cafe scene but that's what's bad?  Right..... I hate P.E I'm not physically strong that is. It just tires me May on the other hand is totally opposite.
       "So having fun are we soaking in sun" said an unfamiliar voice.. Don't turn back, Don't turn back... Everything wrong happen when we turn back.
       "The cake was delicious " he said I can feel his anger.
     "I thought you would love it" I said.. Idiot
"Adria Aveline Roberts " said our coach.. What's with people calling my full name.. "Here" sir.
"Aveline" he says ..."nice name might I add" he smirks.
God bless the girls souls......

  "Bryan man where you go? " I hear Mike call.
Bryan.. Huh hmm who...... Ohhh Bryan Robinson god Bryan as is the famous the Bryan...

  "Thinking hard I see" he says.

"We will be meeting again.... Aveline" he says as he passes May.

I don't feel so good...... great I'm Totally a goner ughhh help me.