☆♡Epilogue♡☆

Adria Aveline Roberts :

   10 years later:

      Yes ten years later , happily living with my family “Oh Adria your bacon!” of course you can't forget Mike can you Bryan and Mike decide to move out from their old house His dad and Mike family had decide to move in together completing each other like they use to.

    (qu'est-ce que je t'ai dit de ne pas la laisser cuisiner, elle a besoin de se reposer!)(what did I told you not to let her cook she needs to rest! ) May came running down, recently I had my lungs check out ahah May isn't happy about sudden changes so she's worked out on that one.

  “Hey May why you shouting first thing in the morning?? ” Bryan comes carrying our four year old Oliver he has Bryan brown eyes and my hair rubbing his eyes he just woke up “come Oliver let's go to Phineas” May took him to his five year old.

    “by the way where is Lorraine and Daphne ” Mike asked, yeah I saw them this morning??  “outside maybe they were waiting for Jace and Beth since they will be bringing Paul and Veronica” Guess what Jace married Beth they both met at private suite where they had some illegal happening.

     They have been together for five years now and last one to wed was Nigel and....Cynthia shocking right the gloomy guy finally got the chance to pull it up altogether last year was such a hassle.

   “Mama there here”

   We all gathered out in the living room waiting for the new couple to come I mean they have been wed for a year now but still the excitement I clearly remember when Nigel announced his love for Cynthia, Bryan almost flipped surprisingly Jace knew about it.

  “Calm down Bryan I bet Cynthia is happy with Nigel

  “Calm down Bryan I bet Cynthia is happy with Nigel... He has loved her since the day he had lay his eyes on him... And he's a great guy you know the best.” I answered him assuring him.

  Beth is nice she's fit to be Jace's wife “ladies next week my house got it ” They live around the corner Nigel lives abit far but it's not like we can't meet them “Ken and Jack did you greet your aunts” she ordered her three and two year old toddlers cute.

   “I tell you my this kid really went on his dads side Gabriel bring your stuff in and bring Maxine... Where is Lidya? ” Veronica huffed tiredly best part all of them speak French haha it's funny listening to their English it sounds funny.

(Comment faites-vous Auntie gentil pour enfin vous accueillir en personne.)(
how do you do Auntie nice to finally greet you in person.) Gabriel spoke ah I really miss that accent, me and May only speak French when we're angry or too happy.

(adorables enfants adorables ...)(so adorable kids lovely... ) May said cuddling them confusing I'm from Paul side and May is from both side..... Great Aunt.

  (Paul donne moi Lidya tu deviens confortable.)(Paul give me Lidya you get cosy.) I said and took her out there only three girls in this family Lorraine, Daphne and Lidya, speaking of them where are they? (Lidya trouvons Lorraine et Daphne d'accord.)(Lidya let's find Lorraine and Daphne okay.).

        “Bryan??”

   “the girls are in their tree house” he pointed out up from where there heads were poking out “Lorraine Clyde Robinson get down here you too Daphne Raven Bourne” and I think they stomp there feet really they are just like their father alright.

  “Careful Lo or you will fall” Daphne looked terrified I better get that branch fixed. Just as she steps on it she fells lucky Nigel catches her “a minute late and you would have been squish.... Lo” Nigel lifts her high with Daphne to her next.

   (Voilà pourquoi je vous ai dit de faire attention.)(that's why I told you to be careful. ) she hollers I see another May growing up. (Ici, le chocolat se sentira mieux.)(Here chocolate it will feel better.) he's happy that he's can understand them.

“it reminds me of you guys when I was little” Cynthia spoke “your still little to us” Bryan knocks on her head. And we all chatter the whole night something about Paul and Veronica settling down in London for some years and when Cynthia took the moment to tell us her good news we had to hide Nigel from Bryan that was such a uproar and the kids were with Beth till they all slept.

    “It looks so perfect to be true right all of this” I said to Bryan who was rubbing his eyes.

  “like me calling you Aveline does” he chuckles.

  “what a romantic moment to interrupt right” Mike jumps near me and following everyone.....

   “I think this is the best choice of our lives right” Mike said “making her your slave and end up marrying her” and he fist pump Nigel who was now a bit comfortable.

“whatever happens I'm here with you” Bryan whispered.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end......

Finally the full end of this book *Im here with you* I thought why not introduce Jace's wife as well and I know you all might knew about Nigel's choice but for who didn't knew he's been in love with her since the day she is born though Jace knew and Bryan didn't 😂😂 ...

Oliver and Lorraine :  Lorraine is six years old and Oliver is four years old both are Bryan and Adria's kids while Wyatt has brown eyes Lorraine has grey reflecting eyes like Adria.

Daphne and Phineas :  Daphne is also six but a week late from Lorraine she has Mikes curly hairs and Phineas is five older then Oliver cute loves Lego ♥. And are Mike and May's kids.

Ken and Jack: both of them are four and three and Jace and Beth's kids highly afraid of Bryan and May for no reasons I bet it's Jace's working. Cute toddler.

Gabriel, Maxine and Lidya:  Gabriel the eldest of the family in his ad well on the cousins chart. He's ten years old only speaks French which is cute when he gets confused. Maxine is seven years old refecting image of Veronica and Mike ♥, then comes Three years old Lidya who's the third girl in this family. And are Paul's and Veronicas kids....

And as for Nigel and Cynthia Diego and Naomi :  their twins of Nigel and Cynthia in the future......

Finally the end.....
Thank you for reading....)

____________________________________________

Anyway please read my other books
Doux Petit café.
And
Nightwalker 🌙

Both are on my profile...   

Do follow and vote ♥

Thank you.....

♪\(*^▽^*)/End\(*^▽^*)/♪