chap(34).....this should be my life.

BryanPOV:

"Adria isn't in her room" Dr Kendal said huffing heavily, she was.. How can she?? She can walk in this state right now, my brain wasn't functioning.

I ran out of the hospital thinking about what to do..... She was just fine.. We were at our room then.. Then think idiot think, I started to hit my head ....nurses were allowed to go.... But they don't have any old maid here....

I started my car when May opened the car door and sat at the back seat while Mike entered the passenger seat. I stomped on the escalator and drove very fast I didn't knew where to head but I was going in full speed.

"Adria has one of my bracelets on right now" May said out of nothing I was looking at her with a huh like your thinking about that stuff when you were the one who was crying your eyes out.

"May I know it's hard but you need to focus more on her than her bracelets" Mike turned and said, "I meant to say... She has a tracker on it....." she took her phone out "she has a habit to lose her things" she added.

"stop the car.... We are near" May said and I pulled my car on the side I think we should go on foot now... I bet that will be easy.

"Mike go with May" I said at them and he turned around "I'm not leaving you alone" he holds my shoulder , I'm not going to get lost by the way there's loads of street lights... "May needs you more than me.... You want to send her alone..." I slowly punched him on the chest.

*****************************************

AdriaPOV:

I felt like vomiting my abdomens were burning, my heart was racing fast I opened my eyes where was a shady light falling on me the other side it was all pitch black there was nothing for me to see...

"whose there... " no reply came I started to feel shudder...were am I? I couldn't sit still the pain was eating me alive...the door opened "you fool you got the wrong person....." the voice said...

"you said the girl in that ward of truck accident" the more rough voice answered.... Are they talking about May.... What do they want...???

"leave I will take care of this.... You good for nothing scoundrels"....shes a tough one... I opened my eyes to look at my kidnapper "oh my You have been handled with tough hands let me treat you".

I moved away.. Well not actually because I'm tied up and there is no way that I'm a super man.. She was old and by old I mean way old.... "who are you? "...

  "I'm Hannah well of course I don't blame you for not recognizing me"....the old maid.... What wait....... The one who papa kicked out of the house what's she doing here...."what do you want?" I struggle the rope on my hands were drawing blood out of my hand....

   Footsteps someone was dragging something...... Very poorly....

       "we got these two kids snooping around"the same voice replied to Hannah moved them towards me.... "guess I found my prey" she evilly smile... Creepy.... "May!!! Bryan..!!!  Mike!!  Wake up"

   They slowly came about... "Adria oh my god" May shrieked I missed that the guys were quiet and looking around "so how did you all end up here".....I spoked Bryan looked at me with sadness "I'm sorry I couldn't save you... I'm useless".

   "not I'm okay just few cracks that's all... By the way she's after May"...i said looking at May who was petrified by the scenario "let me tell you this I hate her and her mother.... I loathe them her whole family they completely destroyed me 49 years ago.... "

    "what do you mean we don't have anything to do with you at all" May said looking at the woman who blames her... "I was Maid at the Theodore mansion that time Miss Rhea was newly weds the time was perfect" how does she knows Grandma.... "me and Rhea were young students of Mister Beckham, from that day Rhea fell in love with Theodore..... To I was very happy I became a house maid to stay with her... But she became close to... The housemaid of that family..... Meghan"....

    "what does that even have to do now!!!?? " I questioned who was Meghan what did she wanted...   " Meghan is May's real grandmother and the reason of my suffering... I was about to get married to Mr Beckham but he eloped with Meghan instead.... A year later when she came back she was pregnant with Julia but her body couldn't handle it so she begged for Rhea to became a surrogate mother to her child..... That very day she was announced that she is also going to become a mother........ Rhea thought that Meghan's child was a blessing to her... "

    May and I looked at each other for a quite time... That means we share the same grandparents .....we are biologically related..... Hannah stood up and slapped May "you grandmother was nothing but a scum and so are you..... I hate the likes of you.... Just like your mother shared the life with Odette..... Your trying to ruin Adria's life too.... I will kill you"....she points the gun at May when Mike kicks the pistol of her grip...... "your just to old to notice"....Bryan said.....

    "Did anyone called us!!! " ......Jace...Nigel..........

____________________________________________

(I'm toast 😑 I'm really in the mood to blow the sun up...... Anyways Jace and Nigel to the rescue I have always love them from the bottom of my heart..... Just few more chapters and this story will be complete)

Thank you for reading..........

Lostinwoods_.....your books are 👍.... Guys " the curse " reached the top 8 hot list 🔥 🔥....