Chap(30) It's getting worse..

AdriaPOV:

As winters were getting I don't know colder,my body was feeling funny sometimes it wouldn't stand or I would have a panic attack in the middle of the night for no reasons.

    Even though my test were perfect but my doctor ordered me to stay safe, and that means no snowboarding for a week jeez thanks doctor I said.

   May has been trying her soup recipe on me for a while, Papa is also late when he returns from work the other day pops was badly injured he told us that the old glass broke on him, Mom was stressed looking at him but it wasn't serious.

   "I think we should go to Mike's house everyone is present there, and I hope You're aren't that busy typing Bryan all day" she smirks like Mike... I think she has been with Mike to much that's his side affect.

“I would love to get out of this place please take me out" I lazily open my arms so that she can lift me to the bathroom.... As if she would.

  “drink this soup while I ask mama for some mufflers” she walked out, I'm not liking this one bit.

  May comes back with some clothes while I try to gulp this soup in one scoop, honestly the Author family needs to learn to cook... I facepalmed myself.

(May's outfit)

(Adria's outfit)

(Adria's outfit)

  "ah May we aren't going for a date" I said to May

  "ah May we aren't going for a date" I said to May.... The next thing she said made me blush. "I bet Bryan the boss is starting to fall in love with you" she said... Leaving me speechless.

  “no he isn't May... This is going to be awkward now thank you so much ” I wore my coat.. and she stopped talking "as long he's loyal".

   I shouted May and she left for the car, I put my inhaler in, and some candies to change the soups taste.... They will have to add salt to...

   May pulled her car next to Mike's house, Bryan's car was already parked thanks to May now I will behave like a complete idiot in front of everybody.

  "come on in" greeted a pretty lady with curls down her back and had glasses on "sorry I was making something so I had to wear these" we came inside for some reasons Mike was annoyed.

    "Sis I will take my guest you should go back to kitchen" Mike said taking May in by her waist . She gives him a nasty look "I'm Veronica, Mike's sister oh so she's the one" she said patting her brother.

"sorry about that her boyfriend is going over so she's all pumped up.... Distance relationship you know" Mike rubs his neck and leads to the dinning room.

     "oh hey you look... Sick?" Bryan said, Jace gives me space to sit "it's nothing just cold" I said while Nigel pokes Bryan out of the way.

    "don't mind me I just tried some funny soup that's all" I said looking at May and she blushes "it was my first try"..

Jace and Nigel start to talk and teasing each other while May gets caught up on their topic we play for a while but I can't shake the feeling that I feel from Bryan my mind is all towards him.... What if he doesn't think of me other than his slave...?  What will I do?.

   Ding Dong.

  "I will get it" Mike goes out, just after a minute "Paul what are you doing here!! " hearing his name me and May went down and saw with out own two very eyes.

   [Que faites-vous ici? Attendez, c'est la maison de Veronica.](what are you two doing here.... wait is this Veronica's house.) Paul said.

  [vous êtes le petit ami de Veronica ...](you're Veronica's boyfriend... ). May ask him.

    Just then Veronica comes down and kisses Paul, she looks at us "is something wrong?" we shake our heads.

  "what a surprise" Nigel said behind me. "why don't we spend our time out together" Veronica said cheerfully.

   [Ça s'empire.] (it's getting worse) Paul looks at me and said quietly.