Chap(19) Big J

Jace POV: (surpriseXD)

I know it's hard studying for exams I have been there... I mean I'm studying too but seeing Bryan and Mike study like that is strange... I have never seen them study except for fighting and playing video games.

"Gary want some soda?" I asked Gary who was walking back with Cynthia "Nope I know it's not soda? " she says.

Nigel looks at Gary and smiles at Cynthia.... You Lolicon. No way Bryan is giving his sister to you nope not at all. Nigel stand up "I'm taking her home ",Gary hand him her bag and went to check the security.

"hey, Nigel I'm going for a stroll" I yelled for him to hear.... He's been looking over Cynthia for nine years now... I actually fell in love with her.

I wore my jacket which had J written on it, it's get chilly alot. There was a group of boys.... Probably jerks bullies.. What am I saying my boss is the number one bully I chuckled over my thoughts when I heard a scream... The boy can scream reminds me if Mike alot.

"I told ya I don't have your money" the kid said.

"like we believe you" spatted the others.

Poor boy was all bloodied up in the corner. It gets on my nerve seeing helpless people all bruised up while other laugh.

I made my way there of course I would do that I Bryan finds out there is another bully beside him he will play target practice over my head.

First I smiled and looked at them nicely then I showed them my gun... My beauty. The other one was going for the rod... Wrong Choice kid....

I just took my gun out.... They run away.. Psshh kids..these days... "hey it's okay want to come along" I said he just nodded and started following me.

"I'm Travis and thank you" oh kind of reminds me of Adria.. "I'm big J" I said. He looked at me and smiled " your strong" and scary you forgot kid.

"so where you heading? "I questioned this new boy Travis, who was skipping his way. "I'm going be a big brother and only went to get some gift for mum" he sulked.

" I will bring something next for your mum.. Here my number okay tell me everything that happens now and then" I slipped a small paper to him.

"sure thank you bye Big J" he said going in... Big J hmm.

I made a quick turn when I saw Adria... What the... In hospital gown what did something happened...

I leaned a bit close to the door, "you better be careful don't exhaust yourself with studies" the doctor said.

"okay doc but I'm not doing it alone" she chuckled... Phew it wasn't any major thing...