Chap (7) Is it a date? Hell no...

•°...°•...•°...°•...•°•...•°...°•...•°...°•...•°...°•...•°

(Guess she gets her part too.... All the four main characters will get their pov .....)

May's POV:

           Great did we just got ourselves dates?? I will never be Mike's date even if I have practically like him..... What he did to Hazel broke my heart he knew that she means alot but no he didn't care now he's here to make up....... I don't think so.

   " so does this looks good?" ask Hazel pouting in front of the mirror.... She's so cute..... 

  "were matching so of course we'll look good" I say.... She really needs to build her confidence.

  "May...... Are you okay with Mike.... I know he was an idiot, a fool but I think he's trying his best isn't he. " she said, I don't even know how to answer to her question.

  "well I'm going because Bryan is going to be there..... And I know he treats you like a slave so I'm your side kick.... Remember and no I don't want to talk about Mike... Hazel" I say it's complicated.

" Just... Don't be hard on him" she laughs.

"quit chatting wear these chop chop" I say as I smack her head.

"ouchh" she fakes it... "uh-huh want a real one" I add as she runs straight towards the changing room...... Better get the straightener.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

   "I'm ready when are you doing my hairs...... Ah don't straighten them I love my soft curls" she whines.

" my drama queen hold still" I say brushing her hair...... She's my personal doll...

  (Adria's outfit)

  (Adria's outfit)

     (May's outfit)

   "won't you feel cold wearing shorts" she says.

  "no not really" I say.

  "M&M's are out" she shouts..... Hahaha she hasn't been to amusement parks much....

Mike's POV:

  "wasn't it a good idea to invite them out" I say but Bryan was focusing on some thing... Yeah being the leader is hard he hasn't been having much sleep but when he spends time with Hazel it's like he wasn't even tired to start with.

  I shake him up as I see a car approaching us.... Ah it's May's car. Bryan shoots out of his seat wearing a sneaky smirk on his face.... See what did I told you.

"So good to see you my slave"

"Am not! " she says.

"awww are you angry"

" why would I?" she say

Both of them sending challenging glace..... But What I was concerned on was May,  she hasn't spoken a word.... I hate her silence it's feel awkward.

"come you both I have tickets to spend" I say confidently. Bryan takes two and starts teasing Hazel over it....... Childish, May just comes and take ticket from me softly I hand it over.

"you better not have any ulterior motives behind this" she say before following them inside..

Two hour's later:

  "Rollercoaster"

"mirror house"

  "Rollercoaster"

  "mirror house"

  Surprisingly May and Bryan were arguing over rollercoaster or mirror house,  while me and Hazel we're sitting near them fully ignoring them.

"you too think that they are idiots" I say to Hazel.

"they are" and we both start laughing,  when a old couple passes by us...

  "so young in love Is it a date? " they ask... We both look at ourselves when both Bryan and May shouts

"Hell no"

Seriously did they have to and Bryan brushed me off by sliding in with Hazel....

"She's with me isn't she so small and cute" he says.... Haha I laugh when May secretly sends me glances and I smirk grabbing her close....
"And she's Mine"

The old couple humms and blesses us.... May who has gone stiff, wiggles out of my grip "Whose date am I? " she folds her arms around her chest.

While Bryan gives me the glance to tell her.... "mine"

She walks away before giving me a quick punch in the stomach...

Hazel laughs and runs towards her trying to cool her head...

"Man that was a strong punch,  she got some muscles" he says wiping fake tears.

"Are you really on my side?"I say to him when May clears her throat.

"the coaster it is" she signs, Bryan throws an air fist and grabs Hazel running toward the ticket line.

"Master and servant team" he shouts.... Idiot..... "come on we don't want to be left out" May says....

  " she's so lucky to have him" I hear a girl squeal.

They don't know I'm the lucky one here...........