chap(23) Are we out of popcorns.

AdriaPOV:

Don't mind me while I'm getting in this line trying to balance 4 popcorn and four drink like a clown.. As I was saying I'm getting popcorn here part of a bet.

"Will you add nacho's and pizza to the list" Bryan said who was not in the mood yet was still bothering me, by the look of his face something happened. Don't get me wrong I love Marvel but these guys picked that movie because no one was interested in any other.

"you guys are ungrateful that it's not house full right now, or you would have to get your food by yourself" I said still balancing my popcorn. May took her popcorn and Mike's so I was just carrying mine and Bryan.

"Avengers and the infinity war it is" I said getting in the theater. It was dark I'm sure I was about to fall there right there at the entrance "Can't you just stop being clumsy?..for once" he said.

"I'm not clumsy it's to bright here" I said sarcastically. "why are you so up tight?" I asked as he frowned, something is up and he's not giving up... "Wait!! Don't tell me you bribed your way up to top twenties" I gasped.

"What.. No are you stupid?" he said getting into his place, okay I looked around Bryan May was sitting far from me.... Cheater... The guy with a small torch was beaming the light on every one in a way to tell them the movie is about to begin..

The movie was just getting to the best part when suddenly a bag of popcorn came dangling over me "I'm out of food get me some" Bryan demand a bit normal... See the movie reflects in the name of justice.

"No way it's on the best parts I'm not sacrificing it" I whisper but was still get Shh sound from here and there, "I think you're the one who had lost not me" he raises his brows and gives me his signature smirk. I mean how are we even out of popcorns.

"Oh Hazel two nacho's for us" Mike said carefully not wanting the torch guy pointing at him for the second time. "I dont remember betting to you".

"oh come on you missed my birthday bash because of the exams..pretty please" don't give those puppy eyes I'm weak to them. "wait I'm coming too" May stood up before Bryan puts her back to her place. "Hands Robinson" she glared in the dark.

"She will be fine right Aveline" he said, and he's back to the mood where he was born with it.... Double face twerp.

I took a last glance at him, fine I'm taking my money in some better circumstances, I Mindly laugh should I start plotting some thing. "any time else Boss".

"one smoothie will do" he said. I roll my eyes but before I could say anything the people at the back start shooing me I get it I'm too missing a lot of scenes.

•ΔΔΔΔΔ•

"one butter, one toffee Popcorn , two nacho's and four soda all black" I said waiting for 10 minutes cause the kid in front of me couldn't decide what to choose between butter or extra butter.

I would have chosen both, actually I use to go to movies late night with May... Well after that I would get scold of course I couldn't use to wake with wheezling.

Coughing were normal for me but the most problematic thing was if I couldn't breathe through nose or mouth.... That can be serious.

I grabbed the popcorn bags and stuff only hitting myself on something. "Hey watch it.. Oh look guys who's here" he said probably reeking of alcohol.... I shiver unconscious of all people he's the one I had to meet.

____________________________________________

Tough three day.... No Wi-Fi.... 😢😢 I forgot to pay the bill 😅 got scold but now everything is alright...

So I'm having my exams... Tough situation... But I can't focus cuz I have been permanently attached myself to Wattpad 😅😅

I personally love Adria she is based on someone I use to know and look up to... So I turned her to my favorite character.....