chap (2) Raining

School has been fine till now, I was having piano lessons and had to stay an hour back just to practice and satisfy Mr Beck. Well I could say I was having the time of my life when all of a sudden I saw Mike stretched face months ago.

    Months ago:

      "So Hazel I was wondering if we could go to my moms-" May was cut off my Mike as he faced my locker.

   "Ahh Adria thank god you came" he said. I'm always here you idiot.

   "Hey Mike hmm can you move.... I need my books" I said as he moved

"ah Mike why are you here" said May as her cheeks painted red.

Really sis him Mike uh-huh I will get you later.

   Mike paused but he hand me a paper and signed. "Bryan wants you to be his slave" ....his what? Did I hear him right slave as in....... Now I recall him saying 'we're going to have an interesting year together' holy crap.

     " I don't accept this Mike has he lost his mind I don't have time for this" I said . "well you don't have  a choice actually Haz-Adria he mmmh hasyourstupidpicture" he said so fast that even May was confused.

  " Can you repeat that" I said listening closely. " Ohh Daym it Adria he has your picture of when you had braces " he told.

  Not that one that picture but I told him to burn it.... Wait a minute...
" And care to explain how did he get those" I raised my brows.

" Things happens but do come behind school " I mentally groan.

     Present :

     So that's how I became that [garçon de lait fou](crazy milk boy) slave right now I'm bringing him his belongings to our next class.. Ugh what does he put in his bag this morning.

  Our Latin class was in the next building so we left and later texted me to bring this stuff...... excellent laziness, thought I'm getting used to it but it's really hard getting or doing errand for him. Normally he wouldn't do that until his friends come and he orders me around.

   "Ms Roberts why are you late today" asked Mrs Jones. She a kind teacher than the rest of teachers.

   "I forgot my dictionary" I said.

   "Okay then please go to your seat" she said talking the roll call.

   "Got my stuff did you Aveline" he whispered.

" What do you actually put in it. It's extremely heavy. "

  "Some metal and raw materials"

"last time I checked you don't have a class in crafts"

He was about to reply when Mrs Jones hushed him.

"Both of you Ms Roberts and Mr Robinson please discuss what's all the whispering was about" she said in a stern voice. Not good.

  "Hmm that we will partner up for the small project" answered Bryan.

  "yeah what he said " I answered cringing. God me and my big MOUTH.

   "So Aveline! "

   "hmmm"

   " want to come over"

   "where to be exact? "

   "My house"

    " and why"

  "woman you question to much "

  "so would you like to come over or should I drive you? " he said