Chap(3) Freak

Papa= Adria's dad, May's Godfather. (Marcus Roberts)
Mama= Adria's Mother and May's Godmother. (Odette Roberts)
Pops: May's father and Adria's Godfather (Mr Dan Arthur)
Mom= May's mother and Adria's Godmother (Julia Arthur)

^ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ^
Flashback :

"Good morning kids welcome Adria everyone she is new here" said our teacher.

   "Hellw my name is Adwria I'm 6 years old" I said smiling.

But all I heard were small gasp from everyone.

" Look a monster look everyone she's a monster" said the kid.

"Toby that's rude very bad apologize now" said our teacher.

"but Toby is right Teachew, my mum said that monster have colourless eyes " said a girl who was near Toby.

"Oh she's so scary what if she eats us" said another boy.

Some of them started to cry so did I and I ran straight to my Dad who was waiting for me.

" I Hatw my eyes" I said, I was never proud of them where my dad had beautiful Ocean blue eyes and my Mama had sea green eyes. But me those colourless eyes with no feelings.

                  Flashback end:

'What's wrong?' I questioned Bryan who was still looking at me.

'Wow' said Cynthia as she touched my cheeks. As soon as she stared I looked in front of the mirror, my lens had fallen out revealing my emotionless eyes.

   I gasped and hid my eye under my hand, Bryan was still looking at me and the words kept chanted in my head. 'Monster Monster'.

   I placed Cynthia back and looked at Bryan who was still staring.... God stop staring. I ran out with full speed to the door and ran as fast as I could.

  Rain drops started to hit my head getting hard as I started to panic that they saw me my eyes that I hid for 11 years. My breathing got heavier as I remember my encounter with their eyes staring everyone just stares.

  I tripped over my unlaced boots, trying to smooth my breathing but it didn't help I was still hyperventilating as my breathing got hitched unable to breath out , vision getting blur as I hit my head..... looking ahead and saw a car at speed... oh gawd am I going to get squished by a car.

  I clenched my eyes as I heard the car squeaked just near me, I felt relieved when someone came out.

  "Marshmallow"

   Before I drifted off to darkness that welcomed me with open arms but now that I knew Im safe.

"Is she.. Awake she's been sleeping for a while?" Said a sobbing voice.. I didn't had to think hard I knew it was May.

I groaned in reply that I'm awake now, May who noticed hugs me and starts to cry again.

"Geez May I'm fine"

"you wouldn't if I hadn't slowed down the speed of my car... god knows what would you looked after that" said a familiar voice.

  "Pops"

"God I'm thankful this kid is abit sane" he chuckled.

  "You okay I got some porridge here, marshmallow" said mom."and I called your parents over" she adds.

  As both they leave I clutch my hairs down so that Pops doesn't notice my tears.

" You actually think I wouldnt notice, didn't I forbid you to utter a single tear" he said in his fatherly tone.

"Did .......you.. Hmm so was it your eyes that you got so worried of" he hestiated .

  "You know I hate them... these emotionless eyes " I said holding my tears.

" No no no... What did I told you that these were the eyes from which you saw me with for the first time ... I loved that moment when you opened your eyes" he said cupping my face.

  " I don't have the courage to bear glance from everyone"

" And you won't... Actually you should be proud of yourself that you have these eyes.... you know that you're eyes reflects other eyes shade.... you are the most beautiful daughter I ever had and more you reflect Marcus and Odette's eyes colour making it sleek grey " he calmed me.

  "Hazel my love , what's wrong?" papa came in and hugged me as he turned to Pops "Now Dan what did I promise to do if I saw her cry".

" hold it in Marcus im feeling the same" Pops replied.

  As both were planning murder Mama and Mom smacked opposite person's head... " Grow up you two for god sake you have children now" said Mom

  "Pretty children Julia you forgot pretty" said papa.

"only pretty pops so rude" said May to my dad for her its simple my papa is her pops while it's reverse for me and the same is with our mother.. We don't call each other names nor we say uncle and aunt... but simple dad and mom.  That's because May's parents are my Godparents and so is my parents May's Godparents.

  It's confusing but not to us... We are a family of six people.

"Sorry munchkin" as papa kiss May's head. Yeah weird our nicknames starts with all the sweets.

  "Now promise me Marshmallow...you will never hid your beautiful eyes ever" said Pops.

"but I will look like a freak no I'm a freak"

"Never I mean never say that again" He growled. Well he was big and tought person. But a kind father and godfather.

  "now promise my child" he said in his most calm voice.

"I will try and I love you" I said and he looked cheerful.

  " I love you to and ohhhh Marcus we haven't seen each other in a while" he stated dramatically. "Non sense Dan we were in a meeting an hour ago" papa said.

  Yes this is my family.... Six people who love each other till no end. My mama and mom were besties so are papa and pops. They were childhood friends and ended up being family together and that's how we ended up with godparents..... me and May had been close to each other since our birth..... Well I don't know why but... In our house our birth is a touchy topic that give us all pain but mostly to May it's not their fault....... My papa loves us to his heart content and dear pops never goes away before asking for my health... (no she is not the daughter of Dan and Odette nor the way around she is Marcus and Odette own blood and flesh) it's just the bond they had with each other.

And that's what they want us to feel their love and respect. May and I just simply love our family and this small gathering that we pull every week to strengthen our bond and seek comfort from one other.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
With all the talking Pops really got me off that I'm not a freak...........but what if I'm....... I don't care as long as I have my family with me.