Chap(6) Morning

It's fall now it's chilly but warm.. this morning our parents planned for going out and will be away for a week, probably golf again.

     May had the urge to plan some girls time, we're been hanging around Bryan and Mike a lot now. So she planned this breakfast will be at Starbucks....... That girl.

"here wear this come on it looks beautiful" she says closing my book.

"okay fine you also get ready" I said blowing kiss at her direction.

         (Adria's outfit)

I pull my hairs into a messy French braid. Applying some gloss, and spray my favorite apple cinnamon scent. As soon I was finished May came with her hairs down and her jasmine and mint smell combines with my apple cinnamon........... Beautiful as ever.

  (May's outfit)

  (May's outfit)

"Have I ever told you that you're so gorgeous" I said winking at her.

"Jeez Hazel don't dare flirt with me... Come on I'm hungry" I could hear her tummy rumble. I lock the door and we drive to Starbucks...... Ahhh breakfast here I come.

"what will you order? " asked the purple head.

"I would like spinach, Feta & Cage Free Egg White Breakfast Wrap and shaken strawberry green tea infusion, please" I say looking at the menu.

" Then I would like sausage,cheddar and egg sandwich and shaken strawberry green tea infusion lemonade" said May.

"Your order will be ready in five minutes" he said.

After 8 min later

" You should stop staring at that old book" she said in between her bites. I would love too but I have too study for the upcoming exams which is one month away .... Yes life hates me.

"I'm telling Mom once she's back that you're not studying" I said drinking my tea. "well you should not over stress yourself got that. " she says and start giggling over random stuff taking morning selfies.

"So ahh good morning lady and my slave " I hear Bryan say. Gosh when did he made it here.... "morning" I see Mike coming in view. " And what are you guys doing here?" said May, this time she cool with them.

"Morning coffee I guess" said Bryan sitting near me. "What's with morning breakfast?" asked Mike not trying to provoke May.

"Que voulez-vous faire après ce centre commercial ou parc aquatique?"(What do you want to do after this mall or water park? ) said May.

"hey... No French while we are here"said Bryan coming with this coffee. "well mall actually" I said .

"yeah that will be great" said Mike, "That's because I got us tickets to amusement park this Wednesday" he added.

"Okay she needs new shoes!!" May exclaimed.

"done meet us under the old tree" Bryan said.  "Is that a bruise?" I asked noticing him place the cold coffee over his jaw. Yeah who did he wiped out.

"That's my work" Mike laugh and we high five...... It was working with Mike it was more like we we're back with an extra rookie.

"Hey did you read the to do list that I gave you? " he said taking my precious bite from my spinach wrap. "Ahh you didn't have too? my poor stomach" I cried.

"Nonsense fat woman have you seen your cheeks they are like huge" he told pinching them. "No touching her, Robinson" May smacked his head. "The names Bryan mighty lady" he winks and Mike elbowed him in the stomach....... Atta boy Mike.

It was indeed chilly... Bryan was goofing around after paying for us... May loves to bet. I was looking at the book store I have this craze over it especially over 'Amy Harmon' books I'm ready one "A different blue" and two more are at my room and such as 'If I stay's or 'Fangirl'...sometimes these books would define me.

  "My book worm first to park later the book shop" said Bryan snapping his fingers.

Ughh this will be such a long day.