chap(13) cerveau de pois

May POV:

  A week later, visiting Paris was a good idea both for me and Hazel... You don't get time for it. That incident with Paul, still made me shiver. I promised Hazel that I would not ask our parents, it wasn't the right time either. Both our parents were busy......

  Usually we would stay at each others house, a girl time..... I sign it's been awhile too. Walking down towards the cafeteria, let's see.... Egg cheese sandwich.... Okay..... Spinach roll..... I laughed as I remember spinach getting stuck on Hazel's braces.....

  I look around for her.... She's late. Either the idiot duo's are here.... Spoke too soon.

"hello.... Tough yet kind lady..... Where's My slave?" said the devil.

Mike who half smiled at me as a gesture of hello.... I'm not going to kill you, I don't want to go to jail..... And leave Hazel.. dream on.

  "probably doing your stuff" I raised my brows. " what kind of picture did you leak? " I whispered Mike.

  "well the braces one's featured by spinach" he whispered.

I was munching my food.....i don't like to be left alone. It weird to be away from her... Never been.

  I gaze my eyes one more time looking for her, aiming for her grey eyes and remembering what she wore today. I think something that covers her... She's been losing weight effortlessly.... There she comes marching towards us..... Full of rage..... Is that you Kurama?....

  "Bryan.... You..... Look at this?" she gritted her teeth. I look up to her assignment.... Solid B- on their report..... Me and Mike were laughing we got A that's because I didn't let him do it...

"well congratulations" he said and high fives Mike.. "I got a B- wow, can I take it home I want to frame it" he said..

Hazel who was clearly not in the mood for fight sat down and looked at me and I passed her the sandwich.

.................................................................................

    My car broke down at school, so we decided to walk.... Hazel was listening to her new favorite song Don't leave me and I could hear it as if I had bats sense of hearing.

  "ugh Today was such a bad day" I groaned still angry about her assignment.

"cheer up I will treat you Nacho's.... With extra cheese " I said tickling her.

  She started to skip around before hitting into...... NICK and NATALIE.... Two of the worst creatures of this universe... Why do I hate them there's two reason.....
1) they bully Hazel.
2) they were the one who separated Mike from us.

Hazel just walks away ignoring them.. I would do the same. It's not that we can't fight its that we will lose our brain cells

"hey freak! Mind where your going?" he spits.... Disgusting..

"didn't see you there though was a huge meat ball dangling" she said.

"ah seriously though... Are you blind just apologize and get the hell out" Natalie speaks... She was fine being silent.

  "wow Nats stop your voice do you have a cold.. " Mike mocks...... Are you Hollow man?.... Why do you people freakingly appear from nowhere.

" what are you doing? " Hazel says

"what do you think pea brain saving your brain" Bryan says sarcastically .

"did you heard us saying that" I looked at Mike.

"been following you till here"...he says.... Stalker much.

Bryan glares at Nick to back off and pushes him aside.

"don't ask me to clean his blood later Nats" Bryan said irritately.

"well now I know Hazel wasn't the only one worrying about the assignment" Mike said holding me......... Wow back off.... Not did I really meant but aren't they being to careful when it comes to us.

[cerveau de pois]
(pea brain)....