Chap(4) Plotting a plan.

Bryan's POV:

        I was shamelessly staring at Aveline.... Her eyes were so mesmerizing that I couldn't help but gasp..... Well before I can say another word she ran out, I followed her but she was already gone so I went back to Cynthia who was quite..... I think she got shocked...

  "Hey Baby bear what happened?" I asked.

"Her ewes were so pretty they were reflecting my brown ones" she said cheerfully.

That's my sister she never fails to make another happy. But why was  Aveline so shocked she was so scared .....

  "Your phone is ringing Big bear" said Cynthia.

I dazed from my thoughts ohh it's Mike's call.

  "Hey you free want to come over?" he asked.

"What break up already" I chuckled.

"Very funny now you up or not" he demanded.

" Sure will be there in 20 mins" I said hanging up.

  I was at Mike's door what is taking him so long? Before I ring the damn bell again he opens... Thank god.

" Sorry I was in the showers" said Mike with his Smile... Real smile hmm.

"So what's with the welcoming?" I raised my brows at my friend.

"Well in my room before my sister sneaks out" he smiles.

  "Woah dude are you a girl or something soo neat room unlike mine" I said as he placed his Xbox out.

"duh.... I have my reasons" he said. Oddly I looked around and my eyes landed on a small shelf which was filled with frames.

I noticed that it was Aveline at once cause I have her picture already but it said something else.

"So you knew about Aveline's eyes? " I said holding the frame and turned around to find Mike shocked eyes.

  "You when.. How?" he said in one deep breath. "Things happened so ....by the way what's this your Sanctuary? I said pointing at the shelf filled with I presume to be May and Aveline's picture.

"Memories painful yet amazing memories" he said eyeing the frame.

"Mind explaining because I didn't knew you had friends" I questioned.

"You really want to listen? " he said. "of course my slave my right" I replied, he chuckled "Beside you I had friends remember as kids our family had to hide from someone so we were separated for a while , well back then I was 6 so I really wanted friends so I met May and Hazel" he said Hazel that close he was with her.

"We became best friends laughing doing crazy stuff going to beach and sleepovers but....... It didn't went well in second year of Junior high well after you left for abroad people started looking up to me and I "he painfully closed his eyes.

"You what?" I asked curiously.

"I became a self absorbed person so I picked popularity over friendship and broke our ties by throwing Hazel cross the table she hit her head knowing it would turn on May so got my nose and friendship broken........ to top it all next day I ripped the bracelet that Hazel made for our pure friendship. Since then she didn't look at me until you said to hand her your slavery document" he uttered.

"So genius why don't you make up. Liked I would support you for your foolishness ". I said in his face.

" I tried but May would become a shield and I can't look at her" he said caress her picture , well I knew he had a thing for May.....  It's noticeable .

"Let me help you" I said patting his shoulder. "And why would you do that?" he said.

I shrugged "don't know but it will give me time to annoy my slave".

  "You should know I care about Hazel too" he said "She's the reason why I love May from the start".

"So you admit it lover boy" I laughed.

"So what are we going to do? " I lifted the frame back.

"phase one: it all started with friendship and it will end up in best friendship ....then it will become easier anyway I would love to annoy my little slave" I said smirking at my idea.

"Just you wait Mike it will be a hell of an exciting year"