Chap(33) Eighteen years ago.

BryanPOV:

    "Let me tell you what happened 18 years ago the time when May was about to be born" Mrs Roberts said they moved to another room.

    "wasn't Adria was about to be born too" Mike asked... The room was tensed Paul saw listening to the on going conversation, May shifted a little "She was only 7th months old.... It was emergency delivery" she said rubbing her hand nervously.

  Mrs Roberts told "let me continue ....7 Dec was the due day for Julia's delivery everyone was excited we were painting the children's room when she started having labor pain. Dan took her fast not wasting any time, me and Marcus ran outside to our car I was also except with Adria that time.

       Both our cars were side by side when A car from nowhere drifted towards Dan's car, only in a second Marcus pulled his car in front and the ride rolled over........ We met with complications.... Adria was born early.... The doctor said being born early than expected she didn't developed her lungs Which resulted in her COPD.....Paul thinks that it was Hannah our old maids fault".....Paul smacks the door "I know it.... She was a devil back then and is now".

   Mrs Roberts pats his shoulder tightly, ".....she didn't liked Julia's company with me a few years later Julia came here for studies and so I followed her as well but Hannah wasn't pleased at all.... After a marriage we found Paul then dad took him in as our own..... So he's like May and Adria's  uncle..... But when she came here and wanted to end Julia's life we handed her to the police that was a long time ago. "

     "but now she's back"Mr Author says, confusingly as it goes they have pretty ruff life, if I'd knew about her circumstances I wouldn't force her to carry my stuff whenever I felt like it..... And she was so composed so nicely.....

     "She never looked like she was in pain or anything" I said folding my arms, I know how she was behaving in the car but I thought she was just worried about Mike that time. "I noticed it long ago when she was hanging out the window" Paul said.

  "Outside the window" Mr Robert said me and Mike eyed each other trying to hide the gaze from each other. Well now I'm feeling guilty about everything ....well not everything.

   I saw a old nurse entering Adria's room with medicines so I turn around "so you're saying that we should be careful with this.... Hannah lady" they all nodded.

  So I texted Jace telling him to find about this Hannah lady from Paris from her birth date till here every detail about her. Dr Kendal came running gasping for air he looked like someone choked him.

   "Adria she isn't in her room".....

....................................................................................................................................................................

(I really wonder where Adria went.... She will be surprise when she will find new faces and old ones as well)....

Anyway thank you for reading.....