chap(10) It's confusing I know...

Adria POV:

     So I'm hanging out of the third floor window, it's fresh to see France like this but it's worth it. You could see the great sun view you always wanted,Don't ask me how I got up here it's the boys you want to see who got me here dangling .

    8 hours ago:

   "it's good to be back here it's been ages" said May unpacking her bag.

We here for only two more days before we depart and I really want to see my family here, it's been years since I came here after my grandparents died.

  Taking out my pyjamas my cute totoro I have at least five pyjamas set of Totoro. What can I say, it lives in my childhood.

  May comes out of the bathroom wearing her shirt full of muffin

  May comes out of the bathroom wearing her shirt full of muffin.... no wonder Dad calls her muffin.

    "Tomorrow we will do all this for now I'm tired" she groaned

  "there there you should sleep" I told her while patting her head.

It only 11 o'clock right now, I wanted to look at something out of the window but couldn't do it while May was awake so I take my laptop and starts designing stuff for her big day.

  My phone rings which I was completely ignoring the whole time, what can I say after looking who was call I didn't have well much strength to take it.

Aveline I know you are awake stop ignoring -B

Well if your wondering what I name him its (you know who).

No I'm totally trying to sleep -A

I don't believe you -B

Neither do I -A

    I unknowingly choked over my apple... Darn apple looking for water and coughing for oxygen to add to my list I trip over my blanket.......when life gives you lemons.

   So sneaky I close the door I don't want to wake the whole staff do I.

  Taking the elevator down, calmly I go to the vending machine..... What to choose? A spicy snack or water.