Chap(26) Just give me her number.

So this is after all happened.... Yeah the boy really needs to speed his thoughts I know.😅

BryanPOV:

"Come on pass now" Josh said passing to Mike,  we were playing during our P.E class, I haven't seen that bastard, Nick I haven't seen him since two weeks neither have I met Aveline.

"Okay kids back to class" Madam Hutch said. I still can't believe he's such a weirdo drunk and he almost killed her, I was so mad that I puntured his face.

According to May she went to visit her aunt the very next day.... Now that's totally fishie. But I don't know where she lives or her phone number because she never gave it to me. Mike to thought about it but we couldn't find anything.

  For the time being Dad had arranged me in some kind of task that he needs to be fulfill. Jace made a new friend I might say, he regularly goes to his house. Nigel well he's accompaning me.

May comes with her lunch, without Aveline she's like zombies, "hey May when will she come back" I asked munching fries, first she looked at me then shrugged " don't know may be a bit late".

   May has been a total stranger and she just looks at her phone, Mike just tries to give her place but actually he's worried about it...... Maybe something happened... Was it because of Nick.

   After school it was my duty to drop every one to their houses. First one was Mike then it was time for May." hey directions please" I said turning my car.

  "hey Bryan.." she said after a while later. I gave all my attention towards her "Well after Adria returns eventually I'm having my birthday will you and Mike come" she said.

  "So when's your big day?" I said, was she that shy to tell Mike but didn't he already knew about it.... That cheater.

  "well only if you give me her number" she raised her brows, god she knows how to dodge the question,"my stop is here" and phew she's gone.

One month later:

  I'm just waiting for winter breaks cause I need my space, I'm tired as hell do you know how hard it is to be attending school to fighting at night. Moreover I don't have anyone to do my work....

  Again Mike beats me to a game which I lost, and he's driving my car my beautiful car..... Get your hands off her Mikky. "you better sleep you're having panda eyes nowadays".

  Look whos taking the one who looks like a huge panda himself. I could her May's cheerful voice through the corridors what's she so hyped about. And that's when I saw Aveline.

She was same, smiling abit weak yet okay I didn't knew what happened but I hugged her closely it's like I was in pain without her, "Bryan good to see you again" she gave me a small smile.

I took her with me "where have you been? And I'm sorry..... All what happened with Nick and stuff" I was the one to blame she was late and I didn't check on her and didn't let May do to.

"well that's new, right after that happened my mom told me to visit my aunt......i was so scared" she said playing with her hands.

"Welcome back..... Wait why didn't to reply to my messages?" I questioned back she looked at me in surprise "the hospital doesn't like phones" I left out.

Now I'm not leaving you alone and that what I have decided.....