Chap(14) well that's awkward

Bryan POV:

This is weird.. as I look at myself in front of a mirror and I'm freaking blushing and that's because of this stupid dream I had last night..... I almost kissed her... I was thinking about her.....

Aveline

I can't look at myself.... And I'm cringing already it not that I hate her..... but ughh it's all confused up.

"hey woah.... ...you blushing" Mike said.

"no actually I rubbed tomatoes this morning " I say, god for the love of its that I don't admit it now, scratch that never will.

"we got a night to deal with, I hope you remember" Mike said.

"yeah" I walk lazily toward my balcony, I think I will skip school today. With a huge sigh I think about today's plan. To stop the illegal drugs dealing... "the blackburn" people don't do dangerous drug dealing.... What can I say my dad's a good bad gangster.

Few minutes later I see mom sending Cynthia to school.. She looks so pretty for a 9 year old.. I take out my revolver out and count the bullets. Mike and Nigel are planning to corner them while Jace is instructing the others for a combat.

I take out the picture I have on my left pocket and place it back on the shelf.... Don't want it to get crumble do we. That's the only hilarious picture that bound us.

Men she's going to rip me if I don't pass this semester.... Not that I can't but it's football season and I have to study.

"okay the meeting is down town just kilometers away from your school" said Nigel. Obviously kids at are school are always high here or there it so annoying..

" Meet me out side" I said to them all and my dad was just wishing me luck..... Good luck.

.................................................................................

"you sure Nigel it's the right place " groans Jace where been waiting here or 2 hours. It's getting on my nerves now..

" like I'm been working on it for weeks I know it gonna happen here. The information was a red hair guy will be delivering it to some random person..

I was again staring at my mini laptop to find whether they changed the location, it's not easy.... Sneaky fool's... Think they can trick us.

"Oh no... What's Adria doing there?" Jace speaks nervously. Aveline wasn't school over three hours ago... What's she doing here?.

"don't be ridiculous, we got to break that deal don't go wonder to places" said Nigel... "at least take your mask" he added.

It's not safe here around this hour usually not so good people hang out here, I wake abit far from her seeing me and follow her... Of course in my mask.

She stops and sits down catching her breath....was she running her music sheet scatters around as she hurried around to collect them. Wow and she carries all my stuff. What a professional I'm! I mocking say to myself.

"there she is, hey little girl you look stunning want to hang out?" a drunk guy said with his laughing friends.... I'm going chop you into pieces.. I return my look towards Aveline who's legs gave out shivering while looking at them.. It mad me angry.

I quickly dashed form my hiding place and grabbed her hand running to opposite direction... Her hand was out cold... Still rumbling.

We run between the building that was just the place to hide. I squeezed myself into the building and hiding her face.

"why are they after you? " I ask her changing my voice. Even though she doesn't say anything thing just looking at me.....probably my mask.. It had a raccoon face...... Mike I'm going to kill you.

"they w-were handling m-me some weird stuff when I refused they start doing their ways. " she grips her chest as tears falls from her eyes..

"look we need to stay like this until my members don't come finding us" I swear I'm not letting anyone lay a hand on her.

"dog!! the target changed his position spread out" I said over my earpiece to Nigel.

He grunts in anger knowing his calculations were messed up he dashes out with others.

"there there little lady I'm only going to take a piece of you" the bastard said... Making Aveline shake unusual.

"hey it's okay nothing going to happen" I said to her but she was freaking out her breath was warm I could feel my chest burn from her heat.

Without thinking trying to stop her crying I wrap my arms around her and starts saying it alright it's alright hoping the guys would hurry...

She yelps at the sudden gun shot.... I think we're safe.. She looks around then at me before she could say anything.. Jace comes running towards me..

"boss me knocked them out" he says and nods after seeing Aveline well someone couldn't wait and came crashing into Jace... He tripped over me... Losing my balance I stumble over her crashing my lips on her...

Shock all written on her face I immediately pull myself away... Averting my eyes... "well that was akward" Mike who just came says...

I grab her hand before she runs away.....mouthing her a 'sorry' she turns all red and runs away.....thats not how I wanted thing to work out....