Chap(18) I can't understand?

Thank you everyone for reading my book that I randomly started to write with weird ideas popping out of nowhere .
It's all thanks to Lostinwoods_ that I made it 18 chap and I'm writing more when I started it was on#735 on but know it's on #210 thank you fruity readers and shy readers...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   BryanPOV:

  Bryan Dean Robinson you big.... Couldn't you keep it inside you.. She's just your slave... Okay if she is then why am I seeing her everywhere I look.... What would she think of you're already known as the player..... Well I'm a virgin take that rumors.

  Oh god I'm taking to myself again... I think I need a psychiatrist I'm feeling something that I never felt before.

"BRYAN get out of there fast" I was brought back to my senses when Mike shouted through the earpiece... What the heck man?.. I barely dodge the bullet..

"I'm fine take out the ones on the top" I said to Nigel... We came here to see the dirty business that was going on about this place... And I always Dad was right.

"Jace take the drugs and the gems from the table I will give cover" Mike said.. Gary who is our ally shots the guy in the head.... Tough Gary go easy.

"got it Gary blow the door" with that Gary blower the door on Jace's order.

"that was fast full 15:43 minutes" Nigel says they always compare there last mission as a record breaking event.

"what took you long to connect the wires? " Jace said and Mike was to looking at me I never delay anything..

" I'm been having headache yesterday we stopped the illegal guns trade and few days back we went with girls and had Cynthia's birthday and now the exams are coming" I groaned the rest for them to understand.

I clearly haven't been to school and For I know Aveline's going to kill me with loads of work and I have to deal with the fact that I kissed her twice......

"I think we should head towards the library if we want to pass" Mike joked. Yeah sure like you even need to study..

"I will get these back to boss and tell him what happened." Nigel said picking the package and getting in the car with Jace and Gary.

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

  Making my way to school yet again I'm bored to bones but pretty lately it's been a rollercoaster ride for me and to think I'm really enjoying myself.

"I have May to meet she has to give me notes for the up coming exams" he said as if the ghost came in front of him.

"sure I will find mine, I better act that I'm sick... You know she can be tough" I smirk and we hand shaked and went ahead.

Aveline Aveline Aveline where could you be near the cafeteria or the library or the back of the school up the roof.  I rhymed the words that were coming to my mind.

I know what will I say that I was very furious that someone touched you and I was trying to make you feel better up that's I'm going to say.

When I see her I was about to call her when she suddenly fell back I ran towards her and almost caught her before she could hit her head..

  "hey what wrong.. No are you okay" was I trying to say she looked awfully pale and did she lose weight she was like a feather.... What the heck?.

"I'm fine... I just been s-studying a lot"she muttered nonsense look at you.

"I'm taking to the nurse office" I lifted her in panic, it as if I was burned life feeling after seeing her.

As I reached there the nurse looked from her files "ah Miss Adria are you feeling okay? " she said as it was normal.

I looked at Aveline again and back to the doctor " I mean she's the brightest kid I suspect she's been studying a lot than normal?" she spoke taking cool pads out of her closet.

I laid her down and biting my lip in frustration rocking back and forth " Bryan I was just overdoing it" she says drinking water.

"like always Adria don't study that hard" the doc strokes her back " yeah look at me I'm pretty fit not studying " I joked but I think She just looked at me with murderous eyes.... Yikes

"oh you have to study alot" she said crack her knuckles... Oh boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   We were at my house.... It was May's idea do that I can't say that I'm late or anything. Okay from this morning everything was good when out of nowhere Aveline started to blush......... Way then normal.

  "I'm glad Nigel and Jace aren't here" Mike said taking break from his dear maths books. May who had pinned him to the chair.... And I'm not even kidding.

"solve this then that one and don't forget this main one" she told highlighting every question.

We have latin first and I have no clue what it means the book a complete stranger to me by all means.

"I can't understand" I said staring at the passage. "thats because you haven't even started it" she gave me her translation book.

Let's test her shall we:

  (Quem luna crescere?)( A crescent moon shines upon whom?) I questioned looking at her.

(Benedixitque illis qui per osculum.)(to them who had been blessed with its kiss. ) she answered in seconds.

(Tactu mollior aut quid insanis?)(What was softer his touch or his madness?). I said enjoying where it was going.

(Beatitudinis suae furore repletus amore tactus.)(His touch of a bliss his madness was filled with affection.) she yet again said. But she looked at Mike and May  as if they can understand.

(quid senseris?)(what was you felt?) I smirked. Well she was quiet shocked that I said that out of the book. She raised her brows.

  (quod vestri 'iens ut sentire relinquo vobis, cum sine his libris references.)(what your going to feel when I leave you without these references books.) now she was scarying me with that.... We only have one day...

"my pretty soft slave... Wait no I'm calling you my assistant  see I promoted you help" I fake begging her.

"dude that's sweet your promoting her and demotiong yourself" Mike and May started laughing following by Aveline.... You I'm going to....give you clowns mask for weekend straight.

  .......AVELINE........ as she smiled widely as of she heard me.