Chap(28) Since when?

This song just fits right to the mood.

____________________________________________
AdriaPOV:

"So your telling us to buy something for May and why?" God sometimes he can really be a pain.... "For the 12 time Bryan it's her birthday tomorrow and I don't want anything to go wrong" I said, I bet he's only hungry that's why he can't think straight.

"Shes finally going to me 18 and this year we are getting winter breaks earlier than expected so I thought why not invite you guy..... You been a great friend" I said trying to persuade them, currently we are at the gift shop.... Victory.

"Hazel you should have told me earlier now I'm confused on what to give..." Mike said looking at those pretty necklace, Bryan was observing something as well.

"your not going to buy anything?" Mike said "nope" with a popped P...... Bryan hates it when I do it like that.

"Okay guys tomorrow at my house, the party starts at 9:00 so you better be ready" I said skipping myself out.

"can I bring Jace and Nigel?" Bryan said..... "sure as long as they bring gifts" I laughed tomorrows going to be fun.

.................................................................................

Mama and papa have been wrapping gift paper while I'm looking what to wear today of course I'm the fashionista for today, Mom really did made us cake she's been training with Mama ...

Everyone is coming Pop's friends and our neighbors with Papa's friends whom I haven't seen since long, but I hope everything is okay, "I'm going to help Papa and pops" I said to Mama.

Opening the door back if the kitchen the garden was looking the best of the best, May probably saw it by now always, when ever it's our birthday or get together papa would remove the fence and it becomes a pretty big garden...

      Mom call out " Marshmallow just wake that girl up

Mom call out " Marshmallow just wake that girl up.... So how's this place?".....I could say anything it was so beautiful that I couldn't describe in words I hug papa and pops.... You guys are the best.

I ran upstairs to May's room and I saw her exiting the bathroom "look whose big day is today.... Happy Birthday my love" I said jumping over her and landing over her bed.

"hey.. Hey careful you just been out of the hospital don't be so reckless" she said scrunching her forehead.... I bet your going to grow older than you already are....... "forget about this.... Look it's my treat wear this I'm dying to see you in this"....

"but Adria it's cooled out there" she said dug that's why you're getting a hot bath and pushed her towards the bath room.

After along bath I put soft makeup over her, and she was doing the same it looked like we were playing, "so how do you want me to do your hair?" jinx we said at the same time and laughed.