Chap(35) Back to normal.

Adria POV:

     Bryan flipped the revolver from Hannah's hand and Mike pushed her back “a bit more of your talking and by then we would have escaped.” Bryan Smiles, Jace and Nigel untied us very quickly.

    “it's a good thing you have a tracker on you Aveline” Nigel sighs, that's because o forget things very easily to remember, more footsteps came louder than ever..

   “Boss”

  The whole room reflected their voices,thats a lot of people everyone was bowing to Bryan what's going on here they were all in black suit and had big guns already aimed on the guards which were supposed to help Hannah.

    “Adria,May” Papa is that Papa's voice, Papa was also wearing black clothes bit in different style “what did I warn you Hannah that my family isn't what seems.” he loading the gun, “Papa?”.

     My head was swirling around everywhere I would see nothing but blur “I'm not going to ask the same thing” but blood was gushing, my stitches were all defected, I fell backwards what's going on with my body.

    “I'm not going to end this here I will come back” Hannah said, but pops had something else on his mind, though May was holding me Pops shot Hannah on her legs, “I said that years ago to stay away from my daughters...you crazy old hag.”

    After the gunshot, I didn't know what happen everything was meaningless to me for a moment.

  Bryan POV:

       Paul called the ambulance for Aveline, Hannah was wincing over the lose of her legs, I was sitting near her I didn't knew Mr Roberts or Mr Author owned pistol they were nicely trained “Man we really need to get in shape, I almost missed the aim” Mr Author said.

   If that's what he said almost missed then I don't know what will be his aim,“Marcus, Dan what the hell is going on here in my factory ” is that Dad, what is his the place where he keeps all his illegal drugs, no wonder people could not find it.

   "What a Surprise Max keeping the good work aye!" Mr Robert said I'm all confused up here, “the ambulance is here we have to take her to emergency ward...im keeping close eyes on the Doctors this time.”he heads out.

    “finally we can have breathe” Nigel breaths out, seriously that woman needs to be at the mental hospital by now.

     “Kendal said I'm emotional not stable so I can't be in there” Julia says to Dan... “Excuse me.... Will Adria be alright she's been there for two hours”.....i was being paranoid what will happen to her... I have to tell her so many things such as I'm the stranger to whom she lost her first kiss to.....i sound like an idiot.

  “If you wouldn't have been in my life I wouldn't had a daughter like her... Like them” Both mother's were consoling each other, Mike was there with even Vanessa came for Paul, I was the only one waiting for Adria...  .

    “everything is back to normal” Dr Kendal said.