Chap(24) Secret Knight.

AdriaPOV:

   A smelly guy, empty bottles of alcohol and a gang of bullies... Nick it's only natural to find a guy like him wandering the streets.

  "look guys whose here" he said swinging from left to right he can't properly stand I'm guessing he broke up with Natalie that's the only reason he here. " yeah , you're here too which movie are you watching" I said then i saw Natalie arms in arms with another dude " Oh that's a nice movie what do you think will be the ending" he knew what i was saying as be throws everything from my hands "Jerk it wasn't free..."  

 He doesn't let me finish as he pushes me against the wall. " some guts you got freak eyes" he said that's a cool nickname, I must say people can come up with pretty amazing names. "Nick let go of my collar" I said he was suffocating me.  

 " I see you don't have your bodyguard with you" he said I'm guessing its for May....dang it pick my number already, I'm not just keeping him busy so that I can contact her why isn't she picking up...don't tell me she forgot it at home. " from the looks of it she's enjoying" i said trying to find a way to release myself for him strangling me.....it's not working.   

Okay I just it a bulls eye... I really mean it I kick him hard  " you little piece of Sh!t" he throws me towards the table.....the floor is solid hard..I look at them " lets have our fun".... 

"Kendal is enjoying this isn't it nice I finally got to hit you freak" he said spitting blood, I'm not giving up...I can't keep my head straight....those freaking idiots have hockey sticks i mean who brings them? " Oh I bet that feels nice" I throw random things at him...."I'm going to kill you" Kendal or Nick i can't even see right, comes running with his freaking stick loving brat.  

     The blow never came I try to focus to my surroundings  I started to cough, [Êtes-vous bien Adria?](are you alright Adria?) what is that person saying ah they hit my head that bad?... I was asking myself questions.

  [Prenez possession de vous.](get a hold of yourself) he said... "Paulina?" he gives me a awkward look.... [Viens te lever, on doit te sortir d'ici.](Come on stand up, we need to get you out of here.)

  "Oh your not going anywhere" Kendal punches Paul's face... "I think you need to shut up" I hit Kendal at the back with all my force.

My eyes get watery, I give it one more shot again dialling May's number.... Pick up "Adria where are you? "

" [Retour au théâtre .... Nick](back at the theater.... Nick). "

" oh my goodness I'm coming.... Wait"..

  "you will remember this" Nick hides as Paul takes out his revolver.... " now back off" Paul says.... Ahh.. Gun... That's not good.

"I hope you never mess with us" Kendal whispers from behind smashing me to the ground...its suffocating.. Let me go.... Someone.

"Adria!!!! "

"what took yo..u so lo..ng?" I ask her. Blood gushing out of my mouth my breathing starts to lose its sequence...

"Don't talk Adria.... Ah don't close your eyes...." ah she's confused.... Bad timing.

" We must take her to the hospital fast" Paul said carefully carrying me in his arms...

"May wait were coming too" Bryan said..... "No you deal with here I'm going"

"who are you? " I ask the man named Paul... (Votre chevalier secret) your secret Knight. ....