chap(17) the haunted house was it?

Adria POV:

I would be lying to myself is I said that was the most hilarious thing Nigel did.. I don't know about May's date but I'm having fun right now.

  "you had to do that Nigel" Jace started to crack up, I always thought Nigel was one of serious type... Boy I was wrong.

" I never thought you would be like this ah I can't digest it" I said holding my face Bryan was all 'what the heck's look on his face...

  "Hazel.. I'm calling you Hazel, have to watched anime before" Nigel says.

"never really stopped actually, ghoul forever" I said without thinking, I feel so relax..

" then let me explain you that Nigel is a (kuudere) type , Bryan is a (tsundere) type,  Mike is a (Undere) type , like May's (Coodere ) , haha and your a (deredere)" Jace explains holding his breath.

"then what are you? " I question Jace who was smiling creepily...what are double role.

"he's a Yandere" Nigel says as he moves me away from him.... I gulp down the information...

"let's hide in the haunted house" Jace smiles again. I look at Nigel who had the same expression... I wonder whose dangerous.... Bryan or Jace.

" Nigel I'm going to swallow you" Bryan says,  yikes!! Jace tabs my shoulder and he quickly crawl from there...

.................................................................................

  " ahh finally made it, I'm never going to do that" Nigel sign heavily as if his neck was on line.

"Hazel your hand... I'm not chopping it" Jace stops before saying the complete sentence...yeah I'm not trusting a Yandere...

  "you have to tell her that you showoff" Jace stares at Nigel who was playing with a lifeless zombie... Dude get away from there.

  Well if we are here might as well enjoy ourselves, I bet May's having a good time as well.. Jace had covered my hands with his and Nigel's handkerchief...... Am I the only one who doesn't own one?.

   There were pretty creepy dolls, and yes I'm not a huge fan of dolls after Chucky nope, I bet get a gun then a creepy 2 inch orange head doll trying to kill you.. It still gives be the creeps....

My phone rang and me and Nigel were over which other just like shaggy and Scooby... Jace had the most comical face at us.

  "what are you 9?" he simply looks at my phone... "Crazy woman is calling"..Nigel get off me.

Where are you, amm Bryan is looking for you~M

Actually me and the guys are hiding from him~A

Why what happened 😱 don't tell me Zombie Apocalypse happened.~M

😂😂 no and stop worrying about us enjoy your date Juliet 😉 ~A

😳😳 hey!! No teasing okay meet you outside ~M

Just don't jump over Poor Mike... 😂😂😂~A

Adria!!!! 😱😨😨~M.

"If you're done come here I think Bryan just entered" Jace said... When did you guys found an entry over there.

"so I was right the haunted house was it? I knew Jace would lead you guys here" Bryan said proudly.

"and why am I hiding?" I whispered.

" because your the one who was in shocked state to begin with" Nigel rolled his eyes.

There was a moment of silence.... Way silent... Where did Bryan go to? Jace slowly looked behind us.. Oh it looked totally like a horror film scene.

"Nigel.. Found you" Bryan laughed... I told you about the Chucky thing... It's so real..

*****************************************

"why is Nigel all bruised up" Mike looked at poor Nigel... What a damn fight... While me and Jace were still laughing... Bryan looked at me and smile, I guess we all had a great time.

Ferris wheel rides for free it's a special night people...

"how about one last go" Mike looked at us.. "you guys can rest for 15 min up there" he adds.

  "I'm icing Nigel down here" Jace said waving us.

"Come on Hazel it will be fun" Mike says, yeah you weren't chased by an overly angry football ace with high quality legs.

"Come" He grabs my hand gently pulling be in the cart, wow it was so quiet and the Ferris wheel was huge it had different colours, okay was nervous I don't know why but It was feeling pretty good....

"your hands I couldn't attend them" he looked sorry. I mean it was my fault that it happened I just can't stand people smoking I just can't it.

"you were hilarious, I never knew that side of you" he starts to smile widely. "I never knew you had a thing for Nigel" I said and he frowns immediately.

"look here, tha-" he gets cut off as our cart abruptly stops ,Bryan loses his balance and come flying over me I instantly close my eyes.

When I opened them again I could see a every pink... No red Bryan looking at me the heat coming from him was very warm I could alot bottle it up.

He jerks away quickly and looks at the window "Sorry about that " he coughs.. " didn't mean to startle you"..

His expression left me blushing all over I could feel my ears getting hot.... To even get it I replayed the scene that happen that night my first kiss......

"why are you turning into a fine cherry" he said still pink and red... Are you playing switch??

  I chuckled " I got my first kiss stolen by a random guy" shoot Adria what the hell??  My inner voice was talking to me I was waiting for his response after a few minutes when our stop finally came I looked at him.

He was totally magenta now from his whole structure his lips were quivering and he moving his eyes very fast..

He quickly puts his hand between our mouth.... What...WHAT!!!!  he gave me a small kiss... If it's even a thing...

  "I think I took it back" he leaves as the doors open.

____________________________________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Will Adria figure out that Bryan has this new feeling that bloomed from nowhere towards Adria?...... Do you think that he's going the right way.

If you have read my story please Vote, Comment about anything... I think it's going to be a little long journey for them.

I love to write alot and the one who have supported to keep me righting on are : Lostinwoods_...and thank you MAQ2001

I almost forgot :

Tsundere: acts mean but is kind and nice.

Kuudere: acts cool and unemotional but shows sweet side time to time.

Yandere: acts sweet and kind but when it comes to love they can even murder. (you should imagine Adria's face when she knew that Jace is a Yankee😂)

Deredere: sweet and energetic with everything.

Coodere: are just moody one time there all nice and the other is they all are angry.

Undere: very nice and agreeable people.

.................................................................................

I love animes.. 😅😅😅😂