Chap(20) stick it with glue.

Rebecca POV:

   Remember when I said we were at Bryan's house studying not a good place I recommend. Mike's cool with it but the people have a very stiff figure they don't move and stare at the wall..

  "you okay? " Mike asked May, of course we're been here for 4 hours and the boy if finally done with Latin... Poor soul look at him.

  "ah I need ice cream.... Oh Aveline?" Nope I'm not getting it heck I don't know my way around anyway yet.

  "oh no let's play Rock paper and scissor to decide this" I said.

  15 minutes later, I can't believe I lost.... I hate it and now I'm roaming here and there without a map.. It's the worse.

We're the heck is the kitchen..... I was walking down stairs now but again no kitchen on sight. Then I heard laughter not scary but of a small kid... But Cynthia is at her friends right.

"so Travis like this I made this for your baby sister"...is that Jace.

I moved closer to the door when I saw Jace making something's with white clay ...and a boy... Wait! Travis??!!!!. What is he doing here and with all with Jace.

I know that boy from the hospital lately I have been visiting a lot and that kid is the only one who stay beside my bed...

"ah Addy you here?" Travis notices me sneaking on him... Jace just looks at me gulps... Stop Nigel was just joking he ain't Yandere nope forget that Adria.

He gestures me to sit down near him and Travis runs to me and "You not feeling bad do you?" he ask aww.. He's just the sweetest boy.

"Jace....you I mean-" I was cut off by him "hey don't take Nigel seriously okay " he blushed wow. I'm looking at Travis who gives me his gummy smile.

I took a clay and started to make too I had no idea what I was making but it was fun, OH no..... What?

"hey Jace it broke,what do I do? " I said in panic.

"stick it with glue " he said sarcastically and Travis giggles oh I see you're on his team... I'm not giving to juice box...

"very funny by the way where is the kitchen? " I asked as I wiped my hands, I gives me the direction. Oh boy it was beside this room.... Okay I gave up Travis holds my shirt "stay healthy and I'm going to be big brother " he says "aww congrats your going to be an amazing brother" I waved him bye and headed towards the kitchen.

  The hallway was decorated with guns.. Not just any but kind of fancy and real.... Too real.. "hey What took you long?" Bryan said from behind me...

I yelped in alarm , he blockes his ears " Yah, stop yelling your you're going back speaking French" he says taking ice cream from my hands.

"don't do that I might die if you do that again" I take small intake, he stops and turns around "sorry I didn't mean to startle to you" he rubs his neck.

  "what took you so long?" Mike asked looking at lavish ice cream in Bryan's hand.

"like I was discussing with Mike why don't we go to the movies after the exams" May said who was quiet for a while.

"only if he passes the top 50 list" I said, knowing him he smirks at me "oh your on Little assistant ".

" the loser has to buy by large butter popcorn " oh your on.