A.N. IT'S VOTING TIME!!!

Hey guys! It's time to vote for what the next book will be! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

For those who are wondering why voting is starting when it's only been five chapters in...well...I have to have time to write the next book! And so, I've made this system to where while this book is posting, the next book is in the making!

But this time voting is a little different.

See, I have this book of One Shots that I have started and with that, I feel that some of them have the potential to be their own book! And plus, it kind of gives an idea of what to expect.

Would they have the same ending though?...It just depends I guess...I've been having a real itch to do something crazy too or something reeeeeally fluffy...We'll see! Haha

So, there will be a few options this time around. Either you can choose from a list of one shots I have out, a list of other ideas I have, or just choose plain genres with the character you want to be the focus.

ALRIGHT! SO HERE ARE THE CHOICES!

(Note: These are not the official synopsis'; they are merely like the overall look with a little foundation for basics. Nothing in there is permanent (besides focus) and plenty of things can be added later on depending on how I want it. Also, titles will likely change as well. Nothing is official.):

From One Shots (these have the titles of which one shot they came from):

A Boring Afternoon (Googleplier X Reader)

One day a box arrives at your door and brings in your own Google IRL android!...But who sent it? Regardless, the droid now lives with you and doesn't really look to be leaving either and, having all of your info in storage already, it may be bad if he got out...What kind of adventures could you have with him though as he continues to grow and adapt in this world? And will there be any problems that come with having him? I mean, what could possibly go wrong? Technology is reliable...right?

Making Friends! 3 (Would probably add in a few egos to this ^^)

A nice lady has taken in a few nekos, a species that has seemed to go nearly extinct but she has been able to save a few. But when the human isn't home...what adventures will these little nekos go on? What demons could be hiding in every corner of the house?! (Would feature Mark, Jack, Dark, Google, Wilford, and maybe a few of Jack's egos. Would be mostly fluffy, like, EXTREME FLUFFINESS AND CUTENESS!)

Watching Her (Anti X Reader)

One day Anti catches you watching one of his old videos but...you weren't in fear or wanting to laugh at him. Instead, you stared in...admiration. And were even talking to him as though he were there when he couldn't even talk back to you. So now...you've become something he wants to take. Or at least be able to gain. And now, he's trying to come in and love you...but will you really accept him? I mean, he's a demon after all...

Burn...(Anti/Jack X Reader)

Jack has just gone through another relationship that ended with the death of his girlfriend in a horrid disaster. This had been a constant trend that had been happening and you didn't understand why-he was a good man-who would want to take away his happiness? But as he suddenly pulls you in for a kiss, a month or so in, you find out...it's not only Jack that you are getting with...

I Will Take Care of You (Dark X Reader)

You had been living with Mark for some time and had fallen for him. But when a dark figure suddenly comes in and beats him over the head in your house, you freak. You attempt to call the cops but couldn't make it as he came over to you and knocked you upside the head. Soon, you wake up in the madman's house but...he looks just like Mark! But...he's not. Will you be able to get out of his house or will you just stay with him in fear?