Ch. 20

A.N. Really quick, I just wanted to send a thank you everyone's way for all the encouragement. It really, really means a lot to me and has been pushing me forward. Thank you...:3

*Time Skip!*

*Lily's POV*

It has been about a month or so since we've been living with Mark and Wilford has not let me have a SINGLE moment to myself. He's always been around me: from the moment I wake till the moment I sleep, he hasn't left my side. He still has this idea that I can change! But I just can't! He doesn't get it, and if this continues any longer, I'm going to-

"KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!"

I glared at the door, already knowing who would be on the other side. "I'm getting ready Wilford!" I yelled.

But, Wilford wasn't the one at the door. "I-It's not Wil-ilford. It's Google. I w-was coming u-up to s-say that A-Anti is back."

I blinked. 'Finally!' "Alright, I'll be down in a few." I quickly got ready and exited out of the room.

I made my way to the kitchen to see Anti and Dark were chatting casually, as though they weren't just trying to kill each other off a couple of weeks ago.

Right. Anti was like fire.

Everyone was there besides Mark, who was off recording his new little project...scratch that, one more person was missing. And that was-

"Ah-Ah-ACHOO!"

We all looked behind me to find a really drained looking Wilford with a very much used hanky in front of him, sniffling. "G-Good mo-or-ah-ah-ACHOO!" He sneezed into the hanky and I saw some gunk fly off of it. I was reminded of the booger faced boy as I quickly grabbed some napkins from behind me and handed it to him.

He nodded a small 'thank you' and sat down, I following after him.

"Awe, is Pinky sick today?" Anti asked, as though he couldn't see the ill man himself.

Wilford didn't reply as I asked, "What have you got?"

He giggled. "Want to get straight to the point, huh? Not slow to get some relief?"

"Anti, really?" Dark commented, laughing softly as though it was some inside joke.

But I wasn't really amused as I held a glare at him. "Well, I have a better idea of the guy in the picture. He's the guy named Kevin that sent me after you."

"...Really?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yep. And I have some intell about where he's going to be located throughout the week but..."

"But?" Google questioned.

"Well...the places are kind of difficult to get in and out of." He pressed something on his own little watch and I saw Google get whatever was sent. Then, it was sent and each of us received an email filled with locations and times.

Wilford wasn't paying much attention though. Actually...I looked over to him and noticed that his face had made contact with his plate and he was actually picking up bits of egg into his nose. I sighed and tilted his head to the side so that he wouldn't stop breathing.

I looked over the locations as the others talked. "Mostly public? Couldn't grab anything outside of this schedule?" Dark asked calmly.

Anti sighed. "Nope. This guy was really difficult to track-even less find a schedule. I had to request a lot of favors to get even remotely close to this guy! But, if you go here on these days, then you're sure to run into the guy." Anti ate some of the food in front of him.