Ch. 7

A.N. Hey guys, so before you read I just want to say the new book has been decided! The next book will be based on the one shot: I Will Take Care of You (Dark X Reader)! So, as I will need time to write it, I will return these to be posted every Friday after this week! If I finish the book before the end of this one, then I will return the schedule to Mondays and Fridays! See y'all! ^^

*Lily's POV*

We got back to the house and I just wanted to sleep. I didn't really realize how tuckered out those rides made me. I didn't even ask about the killing as I just yelled out, "NIGHT!" And then ran to the room. I jumped into the bed and was about to fall asleep when...I saw those pillows. I looked over them from the bed and glared at them. I knew I wouldn't sleep well with those vile things here.

I sighed and rolled out of the comforts of the bed and made my way over. 'I better just give these to Wilford now...'

I walked out and the lights were off. I walked around till I found Wilford's room. How did I know it was his room? Well, if the sign on the wall next to it saying 'Wilford Warfstache' didn't say anything, then certainly the huge pink 'W' on the door with a pink mustache and stars shooting off of it would give it away.

I grumbled in annoyance of the thing and knocked on the door. "Wilford?" No response. I shrugged and opened the door. "Hey Wilford, I was wondering if you-"

I paused as I saw his shirt was off and he was in the process of putting on a pink night-time shirt. He looked over to me. "Oh, hey Lily. I didn't hear you knock." He paused his movements, still very much half naked, and walked over to me. "What's up?"

I didn't know where to look so I just kept staring into his eyes. "I-er-wanted to know if you wanted these:" I relayed, showing him the pillows.

He glanced down at them. "Oh, sure. Just throw 'em on the bed. I can probably use them around my room." I nodded and placed them on the bed. I felt...weird. This wasn't the first time I've seen a man half-naked but...I couldn't exactly put a finger on this emotion. Why the hell was I even reacting to this? He's not what girls would put as 'hot' or even remotely attractive! He must've slipped another Warfy somewhere...

As I thought about this, I turned around to see he had now put on the shirt, much to my relief. Then I looked around and saw...It was a pink nightmare. Everything in the room was pink. Pink wardrobes, pink walls, pink doors, pink pink pink. I felt myself wanting to throw up in the pinkness of it all.

Before I could though, I excused myself and was about to walk out when a hand grabbed mine... "What?" I asked.

"..." The hand let go. "Nothing. Goodnight."

"...Night." Then I walked out and went to the room.

*Wilford's POV*

I wanted her...I needed her...I wanted to tell her that I loved her...but I knew she didn't feel the same...at least, not yet...

The way she stared at me though...I guess it wasn't purely hatred but more of a curious one. As I got into bed, it made me wonder if she had seen many men like that in the past...I shook off the thought.

I thought about the day we had and smiled. It was so nice having her close, seeing her face change emotions for once in reality. To hold her hand...it was like being given the privilege to be with a goddess. A true woman of wonder...I smirked. 'Maybe I should get her to take on more bets so we could do that more often...' I thought about this as I went to sleep and saw her in my sleep, smiling...'I love you...'

*Lily's POV*

I had gotten up pretty early and, having nothing better to do, I decided to make something.