Ch. 36

(THIS FIGHT WAS INSPIRED BY THIS PERSON AND THEIR DRAWING(WHICH IS FEATURED ABOVE)! AHHHHH! PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT!!!)

https://www.deviantart.com/thewhovianhalfling/art/YT-Call-Me-Fashionably-Late-710861383  

*Narrator's POV*

Anti just chuckled in Dark's grasp, not struggling at all besides holding onto his hands. "Puhuhu! Hey there Dark! How are ya mate?"

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" he growled.

"Oh ho ho! Someone's barking a bit!" Anti cackled, now beginning to struggle a little but only a little.

Dark sighed and turned to his brother. "Wilford, are you alright?"

Wilford nodded and began to rip off some of his shirt to cover up the wound, breathing raggedly.

Anti laughed again. "Pinky's got himself a little scratch~!"

"Shut it!" Dark growled. "I'm not done with you."

"Oooh...Defensive, are we? Should I call you his protector?" he teased.

"Call me fashionably late." With that, Dark rammed his fist right into Anti's gut and let go, letting Anti fly against the opposite wall. Dark looked over to Wilford. "Wilford, recover as much as you can and then go after Lily. Here-" he tossed over a shot with blue liquid. "That should help stop the bleeding and quicken the recovery. I know you hate shots but that's the best we can-"

Anti suddenly dashed forward at Dark in which Dark used his arm to knock him away. "Don't forget about me Dark~"

Dark growled and yelled, "GO SAVE LILY!" as he ran at Anti.

Wilford nodded and took the shot, wincing in pain as it entered his blood stream.

While he recovered, Anti and Dark went at it heavily. "Why the hell did you do that, huh?! Why the hell did you betray us?!" Dark growled angrily as he slashed at Anti.

Anti merely laughed. "What did you expect? I work for myself!"

"You were our brother damnit!"

"Ha hah, you thought of me as your brother?? Pathetic! Really fookin' pathetic!" Anti slashed forward at Dark. "Family doesn't get anyone anywhere! It's money that makes the world go round! Hell, you should know this by now fancy man!"

"Shut it!" Dark came at Anti again and their knives kept meeting in the middle. "CLING! CLING! CLING! CLING! CLING!"

"How long were you working against us?! A year? 2 years? The whole time we've been interacting?!"

"I don't think that's worth saying you moron!" Anti slashed and cut at Dark's cheek. "You should be paying more attention than worrying about that!"

Dark felt his cheek and growled, running at Anti and tackling him to the ground.

Dark and Anti wrestled for some time on the ground, trying to disarm each other so they could get a better shot. At one point they both shot with their left fists right into each other's faces, making them fall back from one another.

Dark growled, angry and frustrated while Anti was just laughing, seeming to grow more insane by the second. Both were pretty bruised with some cuts covering them here and there in there attempts to get at one another

"Just give up Dark! You know that you've always been the weaker one!" Anti called, laughing as he took in ragged breaths in between sentences.

Dark shook his head as he got up, cracking his neck to the side. "You hurt my family." He took a step towards him. "You betrayed us." He took another step towards him. "You are part of the scum of the earth! And because of that-" He glared at Anti, his eyes seeming to darken. "I will not go down."