Ch. 26

*Lily's POV*

Today was just a simple day. By that I meant nothing was happening really and I was alone. Well...I guess Mark counts as being someone but he himself was recording.

The guys had gone out with Anti to go collect some information. They told me it'd be best if I were left behind lest things went wrong. I was hesitant at first because of the fact that I still didn't trust Anti or any of this but after being taken aside by Wilford...I don't know. I trusted Wilford more than Anti...I believed Wilford more than anyone...

If he said it'd be ok...then it would be ok.

I walked around for a while before going downstairs and beginning to do some target practice. They told me I could be down here whenever I wanted so I made sure to use it. I had to keep up my skills somehow-especially since we're housebound.

It had been a few days since Wilford and I had that conversation from the last chapter...Wait, what the hell am I talking about? I'm not in a book or something!

Anyway, since then things have been...calmer. We talk a lot more, mostly about random things such as what we look to or what we enjoy...of course, I didn't really have any interests so he was mostly talking about his own things and how I should have something because everyone does...

But that was ok. I mean, he seems happy...and...I was-

"BAM!"

I stopped shooting and looked behind me. '...That was from upstairs...'

"BAM!"

I grabbed a couple of guns, some ammo and had my knife handy.

"BAM!"

I headed up the stairs quietly and looked around. I could see figures going around the windows and heard whispering.

"BAM!"

I bent down and looked to the front door where the loud noise was coming from. 'That's one fucking strong door...or they're really weak.'

I closed the training grounds and went through the hallway, approaching the door.

"BAM!" The door cracked some and I paused.

I went into the room next to the door and closed the door softly, watching the door.

"BAM! BAM! BA-CRACK!"

The door came down and men began entering in. They looked like they were FBI but, something told me that wasn't the case. They motioned to look around and I got further behind the door as one man entered the room, looking around.

He glanced around the room here and there, occasionally looking behind him.

I took out my knife and watched him. He turned around once more to look behind the couch and I made my move.

I got up behind him and covered his mouth as I brought him backwards and slit his throat, him struggling and shaking as the blood spurted from his neck. As he stopped struggling, I let him fall forward onto the couch and I went back to the door to look around. A couple were in the dining room and looking around. I waited and eventually saw them exiting.

As they trailed behind each other, I exited the door and approached them from behind. The process was repeated but a lot more quicker, making one of the men fall on the floor with a soft "Thump."

"What was that?" a rough voice called.

'Crap.'

I placed my knife on my strap and grabbed my guns. Oh well, here we go.