Ch. 32

*Wilford's POV*

Dark and I entered the park where we'd find the man. It should be easy enough to extract him as he wasn't really in all that much of a public area. Not many people were really there as most kids still had school and few adults would really come by.

Dark and I checked the image again. He had shaggy blonde hair and light skin-a pair of bright green eyes that seemed to have a small flare behind them.

I felt Dark pat my shoulder and nod his head in a direction. I looked over and saw the man of the hour: A Mr. Howard Flats. He was just there reading a book it seemed, not really paying attention to much. He was even quite a bit away from the park itself too...it seemed a little too easy though...

"Do you think you can tranq him from behind?" Dark muttered.

I nodded, getting my gun ready. Dark moved forward and I walked around the way.

I waited till Dark was about to pass the man and as he did, I shot and the tranq hit him on the neck. He was going to shout but Dark had gotten close to him and covered his mouth till he fell limp.

I soon went over, checking to see if anyone noticed but no one moved from their previous positions...they kind of looked like they were wearing the same clothes now that I-

Dark punched my shoulder lightly and we got moving with him between us. Eventually, we get him into a car and drive off to the location we had sealed off for our 'special interview.'

*Time skip!*

Google lined up a shocking device next to Howard's neck and turned it on, earning a yelp from him as he woke up.

He was wide eyed and was looking around. "Wh-What-where-who-"

I held up a hand to him. "Now now, calm down sonny boy. We'll let you be after you tell us what you know~"

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Wh-What I know? B-But that's so minimal-I barely even landed the job because I dropped out of college, how could I-"

"We're not talking about your smarts kid," Dark growled, annoyed. Dark took out a picture of Lily-wait-

I looked at Dark. "When did you-"

"Don't ask." He put it in front of him. "Do you know her?"

He blinked and shook his head. "N-No, sorry. Is she missing or something? I can't really help-"

"Does the na-ame 'Lily Mason' mean a-anything to you?" Google asked calmly, gazing at him.

I saw the man's face pause. Then, he began laughing. "Oh...Oh! You're those people!" He began to laugh more hysterically as we just glanced at each other, confused. He then nodded. "Yeah I know her. But you're not gonna be getting anything out of me now that I know who you are!"

I saw Dark smirk out of the corner of my eye as he brought out a few of his toys. "We'll just have to see about that~"

*******************************************************************

*Lily's POV*

I sat in the living room waiting for updates on what was happening. I was to send them something every 30-45 minutes to make sure the watch was still working. For some reason, something must have abrupted the signal last time but they're not really sure what.

But it helped me feel a little bit better about everything.

I got a message from Wilford.

[Anti was right-he knows something. He's being a stickler though so, we might be a while.]