Ch. 10

*Lily's POV*

I raised an eyebrow at Wilford's reaction as I reviewed over the case.

I hadn't ever heard of the 'Land Down Under' but by Wilford's reaction, it must be quite the place to be. Apparently our victim now is a 27 year old Jone Heisner, a man who seemed to hold his own and mostly spent time in the 'Land Down Under.' There also seemed to be no gap of time to where he wasn't under surveillance or in a crowd so, getting to him would be a little difficult.

I reviewed over the case more and found that the 'Land Down Under' was actually a club of sorts, where 'Women glow and men plunder...' 'Why does that remind me of a song?' Anyway, maybe I could play dress up here and distract the man long enough.

As I was about to review over what the man enjoys, I heard the other men begin discussing. "Alright, so here's what we can do:" Dark began, "We can have people go through underneath the area to secure us a means of escape while the others make way into the club and begin to target the person from the balcony upstairs. We need to make sure we have a good eye on where he is at every point so whenever he is alone in a second, we can utilize that time to take him out."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "And how long could this take?"

He looked over to me, confused. "Could take a few hours as he is mainly around people. We don't really know if we would be even able to get him tonight or would have to-"

"Why don't we do this:" I interrupted, making him pause. I picked up the tablet reviewing what the man enjoys to see on a lady. "See, he has an interest in a particular set of woman and, I imagine, when he sees one he deems to be 'a beauty,' he generally lets his guard down and won't want his henchmen to interrupt whatever 'affairs' he's having with these women. I could go in there highlighting a number of these..." I looked over some of the less pleasing things "...fantasies of his and have him alone in a room, long enough for me to end him and then exit out of there. It should be easy enough for me to-"

"-That is out of the question." Wilford interrupted, his voice sounding...stern.

I tilted my head at this. "Why? It seems a lot more simpler than the way-"

"It doesn't matter if it's simple!" he exasperated. "You would be put in danger and to be in that-"

"That...might actually work," Google commented lowly.

Wilford stared at his brother in astonishment. "You don't mean to say-"

"Wilford, the less time we spend in that horrid place the better chance we have at actually coming out with less casualties," Dark intercepted, seeing Google's point.

"But what if something goes wrong? What if he doesn't even fall for her-"

"You did didn't you~?" I commented flirtingly, talking like I was the night I met him.

His cheeks flared lightly. He was about to refute my statement but didn't get the chance as Dark commented, "Oh yeah, he fell for you pretty hard."

Wilford glared at Dark. "Dark, don't-"

"He called both of us soon after he left the mall," Google continued, not fazed. "We thought it was just going to be him talking about his damn clothes shopping but he then began going on about 'meeting the one' at the store. Dark and I didn't have the same film over our eyes though so we found it quite suspicious."

Dark chuckled. "But he droned about you all the way over to the bar. He talked about how you were so beautiful, you enjoyed his jokes, you dressed up for him, and how you were also the cutest little-"