Cai Xu Kun (Fish Net)

"Omg, I can't wait for the concept song." you screamed at your phone.

You're longing to see Idol Producer because your boyfriend, Kun told you that there will be a surprise in the programme.

You grabbed a cup of coffee and some chips to enjoy the show.

"I wonder what suprise it is." you giggled.

You remember that you saw a fish net on your bed, you thought it was a piece of junk, so you dump it into the dumps. Kun and you had a little quarrel. Well anyway, problem solved.

He didn't tell you what it is and what it's for. You almost used that to cook fish soup. 

(Yah know, for seperating the fish meet and the bones and the soup, like a sieve)

As you saw his name is on the billboard, everyone gasped, you too.

As he walks in, all eyes on him and your eyes glued to the screen.

"Oh My, Mommy!!" you yelled and pulled your hair.

Kun walking in the stage , with that background music and that...

You spilled your coffee, it was the fish net costume, with...nothing inside ...

"Oh my eyes." you wipe your table and your mouth.

"Are you serious, Cai Xu Kun?!" You cover your eyes.

As he preformed on stage, you felt hot on your face and giving small smirks on your face.

Boy, that was...Gosh!!!

After the show, Kun called you.

"y/n, you see that?" He asked.

"I SAW IT." You replied with a monotone.

"Like it." he ask and you feel that his eyes are turning to puppy eyes.

"Nope." you laughed.

"Why?!" He laughed.

"Because my coffee was wasted." You laugh till you burst into tears.

"Don't you like the concept?" you can feel that if he is next to you, he will force you to say yes, so you said,

"Nope."

and burst into laughter.

"Open the door now." His voice turned deep.

"Okay, that is creepy, what door?" you felt scared, wasn't he in the dorm??

You opened the door and there stands Xu Kun and his lips slam into yours.

"Don't say you don't like it." he huffed your waist and smirk.

"I haven't finish." you pouted.

"I was about to say that I love it." you smiled at him.

You both walked to the sofa, and you started to question him.

"Wht aren't you at the dorm?" you poke his cheeks.

"Holiday~~and this is the surprise, also with that fish net costume." he opened his arms.

You clapped your hands and feeling satisfied.

"Well, so about that fish net issue, why are you so nervous when I threw that away??" you play with his hair.

"It was given by my fans, I can't buy it, and I need it." he hold your hands.

"Should I buy one too?" you joked.

"Yes, you should." he chucked and kiss your cheeks.

"Then let's get one in the supermarket." You can't help but to giggle.

" Why the supermarket??"Kun ask with curiosity.

"Because it is same as the net of gathering the fruits up, all I need is black color markers." You clap your hands and chuckled.

After that laugh you felt hungry, and you think it will ba great idea to have a dinner with Kun. 

"I am hungry, should we go and have dinner?" You stand up.

"Nah, I'll cook." he pulled you down.

"Great." you grinned.